Chapter Two

James POV

"Lady Wrath, Lady Lust, welcome," one of the goblins said to the two women.

"So, revenge?" Sirius asked beside me.

"Well, what is a way to get revenge on a red headed bitch that is not me?" Wrath asked, "My name is Bela by the way," she added.

"Exploit her," Amor said simply. She looked at me with sad eyes, I guess she did know what happened to me and didn't want it to happen.

"Ooooh, airing dirty laundry, yeah blab to the newspaper on how a muggleborn got dumped by the husband because she was having a threesome," Bela said with excitement.

"I'm still trying to get how you have two soulmates. It would make sense with you being Lust but I don't get it," a new voice spoke.

"Dearest brother in law of mine, shush," Bela sassed. A younger man walked in, he had brown hair and a mischievous look. "What? I'm curious," he defended.

"Two versions of lust, one that goes after everyone and one that only goes after one person," Amor explained basically me and Sirius. What surprised me though, was that Harry was reaching out to a woman he never met, I thought it would've been to Bela because of her hair, but it was actually Amor. "Can I?" she asked me and I nodded handing her my son who immediately snuggled into her neck. Amor then flipped her sister off before she could make a comment.

"So, continue?" Sirius spoke.

"Embarrass her in the paper, and cover your asses and say Sirius was not your Secret Keeper, before you go off on us, we're literally daughters of the Devil, we know all contracts, a Secret Keeper is basically a contract. Also the fact that we've got Greed as a brother and he knows loopholes," Amor said.

"Yeah, James can say it as he was protected by the contract, you just have to make an oath to the person you tell to validate it," Bela explained.

"Well, would be best if we did it first thing in the morning, but before we go, I, Lord James Potter remove all magical items and heirlooms belonging to the Potter Family from Godric's Hollow and on the person of Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, and Albus Dumbledore, and move it to the Potter Ancestral Home," I stated. I added those names just to be sure and called for an elf that I knew was at the Ancestral Home and sent it to get things cleaned up. I hadn't wanted ot step foot in there since my parents died but I knew it was better protection for Harry. "You three can stay the night there, I just have to key you into the wards, Sirius you're still allowed in," I said. I took Harry from Amor and apparated their while Sirius stayed with the others.

"Harry? Why were you scared?" I asked my son.

"Wily yell," he said.

"Do you not consider her your mother?"

Harry shook his head, "Amor," he said.

"You already like Amor?" Harry nodded.

"Have you seen Moony and the other man there with Lily when I'm not there?" I asked him.

Harry nods, "They weave me awone, I hear noises fwom other woom, heard you yell than you forgot," he said.

"So, she turned out to be a bitch and you and Sirius were meant to be?" I heard and was faced with the painting of my mother, Dorea Black. "Hi mom," I said, "She cheated and it turns out I'm soulmates with Lust of the seven deadly sins along with Sirius. Pretty sure from my first impression of her, you would get along with her sister Wrath," I added.

I sat Harry down in his new crib, "I'm going to go get the others, okay?" he nodded and I quickly left after adjusting the wards. I was allowed to apparate straight back into that room and was greeted with a blonde man with the others, "My husband," Bela said. And then I was introduced to Klaus. I took Amor and Kol while Sirius took Bela and Klaus and we apparated into the Manor.

We appeared back and some elves appeared, "That's not Lily that's Bela," I said quickly and the elves disappeared, "Sorry they know I was married to a redheaded woman and that was about it," I said. Bela nodded in understanding and I showed them their rooms for the night. I flopped down in the bed belonging to the Lord's Room. I couldn't sleep though, I truly couldn't sleep, I barely looked up as my door opened and Sirius was now lying next to me. Soon the door opened again and Amor took the space between us. It must've been the bond kicking in cause we all couldn't sleep, now we could.