Chapter Eleven

Amor POV

I walked up the steps and saw a silencing charm was already placed where Draco and Tonks were getting settled in. I walked in to the room for Narcissa and Lucius to see him waiting in muggle clothing. Never thought I would see that.

"Okay, I'm going to get straight to the point, it will hurt, you will see black smoke, and you might pass out, so lay down," I told him. He seemed hesitant, I know, trust issues, "If you want the mark gone..." I cut myself off as he was now lying down.

I sat next to him and pulled out his arm, showing the Mark which I noticed he cringed at seeing. I don't even know why it had to be the forearm though? It's not easy to hide or anything and it's so big. I put my hand over the mark while I held it in place and started removing it. The black smoke of the mark appeared and so did Lucius' screaming. After a bit, the mark was removed and I destroyed the bit of magic belonging to the mark. He woke up rather quickly, so I stood over him, "The marks gone, it'll be a red mark outlining where it use to be but it'll fade, this is a pain reliever," I said and handed him the potion and he swallowed it, he looked at me in suspicion, "Yes I added a sleeping potion, it attacked your magic, you need to rest," I told him and left, seeing that he was going to fall asleep.

I walked down the steps to see the other adults looking at me in shock, "Oh, did I forget to put a silencing charm on the room after putting one on Draco and Tonks room?"

"Yes," Narcissa said, a bit worried about her husband.

"Well, his mark is gone, and he's asleep, his magic might be a bit weak for a few days, same with Regulus, the marks were attacking there magic core when I took it out. He's got a red patch where it was, it'll fade soon," I told Narcissa.

"Thank you," she whispered and went up the stairs to see her husband.

"Did I scream that much?" Regulus asked.

"I think you thought you were being attacked again and I had assumed as much which is why I had James and Sirius hold you down," I said, sitting next to him. Sirius and James were off to the side and seemed to be planning something.

"Did you really forget to put a silencing charm?" Regulus asked.

"Shhhh," I shushed him playfully and winked, making him laugh. I went to go play with Harry and get him introduced to Draco and Dora (Tonks accepted being called Dora) and soon they were all asleep. "Amor," I heard Sirius speak behind me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Come on," he held out a hand, "Date night," he added making me perk up. He pulled me up and we entered the Lord's room to see the bed missing but a different set up. "We didn't want to be interrupted in the date so we did it in this room," Sirius said. James stuck his head out, "It doesn't hurt to be a little childish, so we made a fort, come on in," he said.

I crawled in to see little lights hanging around, it gave the fort like warm aura to it, there were pillows and blankets placed around the fort and at the end was a television. 

James' father and grandfather had the same pass times on getting muggle inventions to work with magic, and that hobby passed on to James who got a television to work

James' father and grandfather had the same pass times on getting muggle inventions to work with magic, and that hobby passed on to James who got a television to work. There was food set up to the side and a stack of movies, "Horror movies?" I asked with a smile.

"Horror movies," both men said.

"Yay," I said getting comfortable between the two.

After three movies, we stopped. I turned to so I was facing the two, James liked the movies, but Sirius had looked a bit scared. He was hugging a pillow tightly to himself so he could hide his face. "Thank you," I said to both of them.

James smiled but Sirius spoke up as we were getting out the fort, "Can we um, not do horror movies next time, or at least not the very scary ones."

"Aw, you got scared," I teased a little. He nodded frantically and he looked a bit adorable, not gonna lie. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, "Better?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, a little bit," he said. I looked at James to see he looked jealous, so I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him forward, kissing him too, "Better?" he nodded. Then right out of nowhere, Sirius' confidence came back and he kissed James too, "Okay, now I definitely feel better," he said with a big smile. James and I wore satisfied smiles, while I looked between the two.

"What?" they asked me.

"I have ideas, could be the bed or the fort, that would depend on if you want to do it," I said. James and Sirius shared a look and next thing I knew, clothes were being summoned off and I was being pulled into the fort.