Chapter Three

Amor POV

The next morning, I woke up with two pairs of arms around me and what seemed to be a small body. I opened my eyes and looked down to find my arms were in fact wrapped around Harry. The arms that were wrapped around from behind me had moved and Sirius woke up, looked at me and looked down at Harry with curious eyes and looked back at me. I shrugged with my one free shoulder, "Has he done any accidental magic?" I asked in a whisper.

"Not that I know of," he whispered back, "Other than making some of his toys float but that was it."

James then woke up from my other side, and like Sirius, looked down at Harry with questioning eyes, "Neither one of us came in with Harry, yet we woke up with Harry," Sirius said, still stunned, "Has he done other accidental magic other than making his toys float?" I asked.

"No, but how would he have gotten in here?" James asked in his sleepy voice.

Harry then started moving and rubbed his eyes, "Harry?" James spoke. Harry moved his head so he was looking up at his dad, "How did you get in here?"

"Wanted daddy, papa, and new mommy, I be here," he said. Did he just call me his mom? "Did he just call me papa?" Sirius whispered. I nodded and we both looked back at James who was a bit stunned while Harry seemed to be falling asleep again, "He is 18 months and apparated," he stated like he couldn't believe it.

"Okay, time to get the shock over with, we gotta gossip with some people," I said and handed James the toddler cause I did not know where his room was. When were all ready to leave we went straight to the Daily Prophet and I knew exactly where to go, "Rita Skeeter, you will type this article, it is juicy, and if you screw it up in anyway, my favorite pass time is smashing beetles, I love to feel crunch of them, especially blue ones, extra crunchy," I said to the now pale woman who nodded and let us in. "What's this article about?" she asked in a small voice.

"On how the now ex-Lady Potter was caught having a threesome by Lord Potter and that he had a soulmate bond blocked because of her and a certain Headmaster," Kol spoke up. The group nodded and Rita perked up, excited for the news. She didn't even use the self writing pen, she was actually writing it, "So what happened?"

"We were in hiding, after being put into a house under Fidelius Charm and if anybody in the near future makes assumptions about the secret Keeper it is not Sirius Black. It was changed because would assume it was him. Anyway I had been kicked out of the house, again, and met with Lord Black where we found this one," James pointed to me, "and she recommended Sirius came with me when I left. When we got there, it was quiet, until we heard moans, we found Harry was very quiet and a bit scared, apparently this hadn't been the first time it happened, and found Lily Evans, she's been disowned from the Line, in bed having sex with Severus Snape and Remus Lupin," he revealed.

"Really?!" came from Rita and both James and Sirius nodded, even Harry nodded.

"Going to Gringotts, we had found out that I had a Love Spell on me, a Hate Spell towards all Slytherins, I don't have a Light core, the Potters have not been Light for a long time, and my mother was a Slytherin. I was compelled to change the secret Keeper to who it was and had a Soulmate Block which was a bit harder to adjust too with being under a love spell and the fact I have two soulmates. I had also found out from my son that I had been obliviated in front of him multiple times and that's why he was scared when I appeared," James finished. Harry was latched onto him as if he was suddenly going to forget his memory again, I could tell he was glad to be away from the woman.

"Okay, just a few more questions, who are the rest of the people in the room?" Rita asked.

James checked in with us again, we had talked about us being mentioned and telling the truth, "The two gentlemen are Klaus and Kol Mikaelson, two of the Original Vampires. The redhead is Bela Morningstar-Mikaelson, Klaus' wife—"

"Wait as in Lucifer and his--?" Rita interrupted.

"Yes, I'm his daughter and a Sin, so is she," Bela pointed to me.

"—And this is Amor Morningstar who is one of my soulmates along with Lord Black," James finished.

"Well damn, sorry Lord Potter," she apologized as she cussed in front a toddler, "you three really will be a power trio. Okay, I can get this out by tomorrow, and I can send a copy to you just in case you don't approve of something," Rita said and our business was done. We stepped out of the building, Bela spoke up, "Okay, usually me or my husband or in-laws do the really good threatening but damn Amor that was Mikaelson level, threatening to smash them as an animagus. You terrified the woman then gained her respect, and may have made her lust after you all in one."