Chapter Fourteen

Third POV

While Harry, Draco, and Tonks were busy, the others were discussing the next horcrux, "Well, I did have a theory about where one could be," Lucius spoke up. He had been looking sympathetically at his wife and sister in law at that moment. "Oh?" James questioned.

"Well, one of the most protected places in the Wizarding World other than a Ancestral Manor would be Gringotts. I don't think he ever went to the Slytherin Manor, and no other person, other than my father apparently, will tolerate having such a dark object in their Manor. So he could have one hidden in a vault. Again, I don't think he had much access to the Slytherin one, the gaunt one could easily be checked, so a follower probably had it, a close follower," Lucius hinted.

"Bellatrix," Narcissa and Andromeda both said. Lucius nodded, "She's his go to person."

"But how would we get in?" Ted asked.

"Well," Amor spoke up, "She's a Lestrange by marriage, so we can't go that direction, but she is still a Black, and we have Lord Black. Sirius would be able to get into the vault if he suspects something is dangerous is in the vault. No goblin will put up with having something like that in their bank."

"But Sirius reacts pretty badly to a horcrux, how would he get it?" Regulus asked. He had heard about how his brother had reacted, and knew James had even reacted to it.

Amor put an arm around the back of Sirius' neck, he didn't look that excited about going near another horcrux. "Morningstar's have a way of sneaky, the goblins like and don't like us, especially my brother Greed. We can get into any vault, but we keep our respect and can hold a conversation with them. If we go in and state the problem and Sirius cannot go in and get it, then I can go in and get it. As for getting Sirius out of there, Kol likes to explore this world and hasn't gone to Gringotts yet," she explained.

Amor walked into Gringotts with Sirius by her side. Kol was following behind them as he looked around in amazement. "I need to speak with the House of Black manager," Sirius said. The goblin didn't say anything to him but called the manager to see if he was available. The three soon walked up to the office, Sirius grabbing on to Amor's hand for comfort. "Lord Black, Lady Morningstar, Mr. Mikaelson, what brings the three of you here?"

"I have reason to believe that my cousin Bellatrix has a horcrux hidden in her personal vault," Sirius said. The goblin looked at him with wide eyes. "A horcrux?!" he screamed. The three of them nodded, "We would like to retrieve it, to eventually destroy it with the others," Sirius adds.

"I will take you down there, might I ask why Lady Morningstar and Mr. Mikaelson have come with you?" the goblin had agreed.

"Blacks are sensitive to certain bits of magic and Sirius is quite sensitive to horcruxs. I can hold the horcrux with no affect but somebody needs to bring Sirius back, which would be Kol," Amor explained, Kol holding up the portkey James had given him.

"You can't set that off in the building, it will set off alarms, please do it outside," the goblin requested. Kol gave him a nod and the three made their way down to Bellatrix's personal vault. "I don't want her to know about me being here," Sirius tells the goblin.

"If she does have one those things in there, I will not tell. The Lestrange manager will not know anything as this vault is under my management but I have to report it to the King," the goblin reported. "That's fine," Amor told him, Kol looked a bit confused. "He has to report why a Lord wants into a vault that is not closely related to them like a cousin. They wouldn't question it if it was a sibling or their child. Given the nature of the visit, he has to report it anyway," Sirius explained.

The goblin opened the vault, Sirius took one foot in and froze, "Okay, one is in here, he did that with the other one," Amor told the goblin. Amor disappeared and reappeared back in the vault, gently shoving Sirius out so Kol could grab him and searched for the horcrux. Soon she found a cup hidden nearby and it had a very strong aura to it, "Found it," she announced. She grabbed the cup and hid it in her bag, walking out to the others. The goblin quickly sealed up the vault and dropped the three of them off. Kol guided Sirius out of Gringotts, partly holding him up so they could quickly get out.

Kol set off the portkey and landed in the Potter Manor, right where all the other Blacks and Potters were waiting. James had grabbed Sirius and pulled him down, getting him to relax in the empty spot between Regulus and James. "So there was one there?" Narcissa assumed. Kol had nodded and then they were all startled by a loud of loud bangs, "Nobody broke in or is trying to break in," James informed them.

"I think Mama's mad," Harry spoke up. Before anybody could question the toddler that had also been trying to comfort his Papa, they could hear Amor's angry shouting. Lucius had immediately opened the door, looking pale, "It's hidden, Amor's angry, apparently she can summon fire," he had said. James felt a new presence in the Manor, somebody he had only met once, "Lucifer's here too," he told them. Sirius was snapping out of his daze so the two went to go calm there mate down. "Do you know why she's angry?" Tonks asked. She was rather observant as a nine year old, she knew something bad was going on, especially because most of them had to hide when Amor came back with something. Lucius, and even Ted who had joined both nodded, "And Sirius will become angry as a result," was all Ted had said.

Sirius and James followed Amor's angry shouting and found Lucifer holding his daughter to him, both having flames bouncing off them. Lucifer's now red eyes looked to see those two standing there. Amor's demon eyes, which were blue to represent her Sin saw the two and she ran into their arms, the flames not hurting them. "She had thought about the horcruxs when she received this one," Lucifer explained. "Greed is looking for the other ones, they are all treasures it seems, and he's intrigued."

"What was the thought?" James asked Amor, who still looked quite angry.

"That it was a little suspicious that Regulus gets his hands on a horcrux, and then No-Nose attacks the House Elf that he protects, giving him a poison. Soon after Bellatrix puts that horcrux in her vault. Everyone thought Regulus was still to be Lord Black, no Lord Black, no person other than Bellatrix could get into her vault," Amor explained. Lucifer, James, and Amor watched Sirius' face get redder and redder, "WHAT?!"

(A/N: Okay, before I update next time, I will be starting school again. Please stop asking for updates, there won't be as many for now because I will be concentrating on classes)