Chapter Eighteen

'Today was the day', was the thought running through the adults heads. Sirius, Amor, and James were a bundle of limbs under the blankets, relaxing a bit more before they had to get up and do the thing that will drain them for a while. Eventually an Elf popped in, "Masters, breakfast is ready, you all need food in your tummies for your task," she said before popping out, Yes, the elves had all been informed on what they were going to do. The three slowly got up, getting ready to head down to see the others. "At least after this, we just have to take care of Dumbledore," Sirius comments.

"We still have to kill No Nose," James argues making the other man groan. "Come on, let's go make No Nose mortal," Amor said pulling the two out, Sirius still groaning. They joined the others at breakfast, everyone was quiet, the children looking at them cautiously, as if they were sensing there moods. They were a bit startled when Ted suddenly turned to them with a big smile, "Come on, we're going to watch movies with lots of junk food," he said. The kids suspicion mysteriously went away hearing "junk food", it was going to be hard for Ted to control three kids on a sugar high, but the adults hoped they'll crash hard enough to not notice how exhausted or how on edge the other adults were.

Amor gathered the other items that the horcruxes would be transferred too. Lucius and the others were checking what they had to do to transfer the soul pieces. After Amor set the parts up, she handed Lucius a pendant, "This will protect your mind and magic from the pressure of the horcrux, you'll just feel drained," she explained, handing pendants to the others. Lucius entered, passing James who was standing with the Gryffindor sword, and was hit the effect of the horcruxes. He could feel a shield in his mind proving the pendant worked and he focused and moving the soul pieces. He had gotten three removed before he started struggling to concentrate on the next one and Amor told him to stop. He left the room and Andromeda came in, managed to move one before her instincts became too much and she had to leave and Narcissa came in to do the last one. Before James could enter, Death had stepped in to separate the Resurrection Stone from the Gaunt Ring, he didn't want his new Master to be associated with the Gaunts. The actual Slytherin Line he didn't mind, but the Gaunt Line he minded. He forced the soul piece into the ring itself and sat the stone next to it. Then he left. Death knew James would not use the Stone to his advantage, that's why he liked Ignotus' line the best. They were the only Line that didn't go crazy, but considering James' mother was a Black and he's mates to one of Lucifer's daughters he doesn't know how long that's going to last.

James saw Death leave, carrying the Hogwarts Founder's items, and motioned him in, before he went in, Sirius grabbed him and kissed him, Amor following behind. "I didn't need to see that," James heard Regulus grumble before he went in. James had been given a stronger pendant as he would be the one destroying the horcruxes. He started with the diary, knowing it had the largest soul piece in it, he made his way to it, lifted the sword up, and stabbed it. Immediately he heard a scream and saw a teenager clutching his head before it disappeared into dust. He waited a couple minutes to gather himself, looking back at the diary that looked as if it had black tar all over it. He moved over what used to be the Slytherin Locket horcrux and repeated the process, seeing a slightly older Tom Riddle appear and try to attack him, but it couldn't attack him because of his pendant. Next was the ex-Ravenclaw Diadem, then ex-Hufflepuff Cup horcrux. Then he got to the Gaunt Ring and saw the Resurrection Stone sitting next to it. He stabbed through the ring, seeing the last Tom Riddle screaming before turning to dust. He balanced himself on the sword, and bent down to pick up the Stone and putting it in his pocket. Death, who had been checking that all soul pieces were getting destroyed, smiled a little sensing that the Potter didn't use the Stone. He knew he picked correctly.

Amor and Sirius saw him sluggishly exit the room and sped over to help him, immediately taking him back to his room. Amor squealed as she was pulled down with James, him laying on her chest before he reached back up and pulled Sirius to lay behind him and taking his glasses off so they didn't poke Amor. The others entered the room, "He's mortal now?" Regulus asked.

"Mmhmm," James hummed, relishing in the feel of Sirius and Amor playing with his hair. Ted entered the room too, "Well they all crashed pretty quickly," he commented.

Andromeda looked at him surprised, "Even Nymphadora?" they waited a few seconds, not hearing any correction, because that nine year old always knows when someone uss her name. "Even Nymphadora," Ted confirmed.

James had mumbled something, but not many heard as his face was in Amor's chest, apparently it tickled based off the giggle that came from Amor. "What?" Ted asked.

"Even Harry?" Amor and Sirius repeated.

"Oh, he was the first out," Ted told them. James, in his groggy state lifted his head and looked at the muggleborn with squinted eyes and a raised eyebrow, "My son was the first one to sugar crash?"

"Yes, he bounced in his place for a good ten minutes and then crashed before Shrek met Fiona," Ted told him. "And somehow Draco was more calm then Nymphadora," he adds. Lucius and Narcissa groaned, "He figured how to puppy dog eye an elf to give him sweets," Narcissa informed them.

"And the elves haven't learned their lesson because we leave him with the elves as punishment for giving him a sugar high. The elves get to deal with it," Lucius adds.

"A one year old figured out how to puppy dog eye an elf?" Sirius questioned.

"Yep," the Malfoy couple replied. James, Lucius, Narcissa, and Andromeda went to take naps. Technically Amor did too because James was determined to not let go of her. James also grabbed on to Sirius before he could start moving to. A few hours later, James was still asleep when Sirius managed to slip away and entered the movie room.

"Papa!" Harry cheered.

"Hiya pup!" he replied with the same enthusiasm, picking the toddler up. "Daddy's really exhausted, I think he needs Prongslet cuddles," he adds walking back to the bedroom.

James was woken up by small hands shaking him awake. He opened his eyes and saw a toddler sized black haired boy he knew to be his son, "Hi Daddy!" Harry said with a big smile and crawled on him, "Ooooh, do I get Prongslet cuddles?" James asked.

"Yep!" he said getting comfortable on Amor too.

"Can Prongslet cuddles happen on the mattress so mommy can pee?" Amor spoke up. James and Harry shared a look before agreeing and letting Amor up as she sped to the bathroom. When Amor came back out, she found that Sirius had took her place on the bed. She walked out of the room, passing Regulus and thought of an idea. She was going to set Regulus up with somebody. She had an uncle to call.