Chapter Ten

Third POV

Andromeda and Narcissa were still staring at each other before Narcissa opened her arms, wanting to hug her older sister. Andromeda accepted to hug and felt her sister relax. "Please tell me we're not getting Bellatrix," Regulus pleaded to his brother.

"We're not, I'm not gonna have someone out crazy me," Sirius said making Regulus snort. The sisters gave the brothers a half hearted glare, but couldn't deny that Bellatrix definitely went off the deep end.

"So, Lucy," Sirius started, seeing the blonde peacock roll his eyes, "We have a way to get rid of the Dark Mark," he revealed making the man's eyes widen.

"You do?" Lucius asked in disbelief, and Regulus sensed a little bit of hope.

"Regulus doesn't have his anymore," James said, entering the room with Harry. The ward had gone off letting him know he was awake. "You don't?" came from Andromeda, Narcissa, and Lucius. Regulus was still in shock, but he lifted up his arms and Sirius helped him pull his sleeve up to avoid any of the bandages he still had. They pulled it up to his elbow and he turned his arm to reveal no mark, the mark was gone.

"How did you get rid of it?" Narcissa asked.

"She did it," Regulus pointed towards the dark haired female that was standing next to James, to be honest the newcomers forgot she was there.

"Hello, I'm Amor Morningstar," she revealed, her devilish smirk, that of course she got from her father, was on display. The three purebloods looked at her in shock, "Okay, this is the last time I am saying it. Yes the Seven Deadly Sins exist, just as the Peverells do. I am one of the sins, I am Lust, and no none of you will Lust after me other than my own mates," she explained.

"You might see some other people here, they are the Mikaelson siblings, yes the Original Vampires, and you will see Bela, she's a redhead and she's Amor's sister. Don't get her mad, she's wrath," James added.

"The phrase 'Deal with Devil' actually means that those kinds of deals, the ones the bind you to something, my siblings and I have control over, being the Devil's children. I can get rid of the Dark Mark, it will be painful. The only thing we ask is to help us take down Dumbledick and Moldywart," Amor said.

"And you get to stay here as protection in the Potter Ancestral Home," Sirius continued, "Black Wards have also been added and so have Morningstar ones, this is most secure building in the area."

Narcissa and Lucius shared a look while Andromeda and Ted were already agreeing, "When can it come off?" Lucius asked.

"I can do it now, but you should probably dress in something comfortable and be lying down on a bed, it is painful like I said," Amor told him.

"Well, I didn't know about the dressing comfortably bit," Regulus muttered.

"Because you were already practically naked," Amor said with a smirk at the now blushing man. Sirius and James didn't look happy about that bit, "At least you covered by a blanket," Amor added as the Malfoys and Tonks' were being shown a room. James and Sirius looked a bit happier until they saw Amor wink at them, she was teasing them.

"Mommy!" Harry said, finally fully waking up. He held his arms out towards her.

"Hello, my little demon," she said. She picked her son up from James' arms and snuggled in, "You're gonna have two cousins to play with," Amor told him.

"Weally?" Harry asked.

"Yep, a boy your age, his name in Draco. And an older girl who goes by the name Tonks, but not to confuse it with her parents last names we're gonna come up with a name different name, okay?"

"Ooookay."

Andromeda and Narcissa had walked back in hearing the little conversation, "Sirius blood adopted him, and there is a potion that allows somebody else to replace a biological parent, Amor took that potion and replaced the slutty redhead. If you hear bitchy redhead or badass redhead, that Bela her sister in law Sage," James explained to the two while Sirius was doing the same to Regulus.

"Um, Amor," Narcissa spoke up, stopping the conversation between Harry and Amor.

"Is he ready?" Amor asked.

Narcissa nodded and Amor went up the stairs, not before telling Harry, "I need tot ake that icky mark off of somebody. There is nothing wrong with snakes, but snake marks like that are no good."

"Why does she call him her little demon?" Andromeda asked. "Because since she replaced slutty redhead's genes, he gained a creature inheritance. She has the abilities like a succubus, meaning harry would have ones like an Incubus. He already has a mate, it was just suggested to start having them around each other in a few years because she's barely a year old," Sirius explained. Then screaming was heard.