Chapter Five

Third POV

Lily stormed into the Ministry, Remus hesitantly behind her. He had to wear something saying he was a creature and he didn't like the looks once they saw a 'werewolf' pass on him. Getting where they need to get too, Lily ignored the disgusted looks, she ordered, "I would like to know where my husband and son are," to the temporary Head Auror who was talking to somebody in charge of documents, coincidently about the Potters.

"Well, Miss Evans, what husband, it says here you two are divorced, and he has full custody over his son, not your son," the Auror said.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Lily screeched, "How did he divorce me without my knowledge, does he have another child that I don't know about?!"

The minster was now arriving, hearing the commotion, "What is going on here?" he demanded.

"Minister, Miss Evans was asking about why she did not know she was divorced although I'm sure the lack of Ladyship rings and wedding rings would have told her," the Auror said.

"Miss Evans, did Lord Potter ever allow you to control the Potter wards?" the minister asked.

"What wards?" Lily asked with Remus echoing.

"Well, that should have told you something. Maybe some part knew he was under a love potion, because as far as I know the Potter's have a lot of power that they don't let people know about," the Auror said, "Each magical line has wards that can be put down by the Head of the House and the Secondary Head. You were made Lady Potter, but not the Secondary Head."

"But my father is a pureblood, he never had wards," Remus said.

"Well, your father is a sick man and the reason werewolves act like they do," the minister countered. Because of Lyall Lupin, werewolves were being experimented on and werewolves have been acting out as a result.

"I want my son back," Lily demanded.

"Well, we could do a trial," the minister suggested. Lily immediately agreed and a letter was sent out to James at the Potter Manor. Lily apparently didn't remember the minister had previously been a Slytherin, and had already spoken to the other party in this problem.

At the Potter Manor, a Ministry owl came by and dropped the letter and left. James picked it up and then laughed, "What?" Klaus asked. Bela, Kol, and Klaus decided to stay a little bit longer. "Apparently slutty redhead had stormed into the Ministry demanding to know where Harry and I were and now wants a custody trial. Now the minster is a Slytherin, just so you know, and we had previously been talking to him about Lily's punishments about the other things she has done. So, why not reveal she no longer has a biological son but also bring up her involvement in trying to ruin our lives. It's set for November 2nd," he said. Sirius and Amor had quickly caught on to the Minister's plans and were already enjoying where this would go. Nobody had gotten a full view of the new, improved Harrison Potter-Black-Morningstar, so the reaction would be great.

"Hey, Amor?" Kol said, gaining Amor's attention from her spot on Sirius' lap, "What do Sirius and James gain by being your mates? I know Klaus gained an ability to influence anger and summon some weapons so what do they get?"

"Well, you both can influence lust, that's a given, but you have different types. James would be able to make a person become obsessed with another while Sirius is kind of in the opposite direction an can make multiple people be attracted to one. You can't take the energy, that's just me, but you're defense would be what I just explained," Amor explained to the two.

"You think we could practice it and perfect it by the time the trial comes, because I just had a lovely idea," James said with a smirk. Amor had nodded and looked curious as to what he was thinking.

"So you would take care of all kinds of Lust?" Dorea asked from her portrait. Amor had nodded and turned back as James had spoken up again, "Would it be possible for Sirius and I to combine what abilities we would have?"

"Yes, why?" Amor asked suspicion in her voice while Sirius seemed to be catching on a bit.

"Are you able to take away somebody's lust?" he then asks. Amor nodded again, so James finally said what he was thinking, "How about at the trial, I push obsession onto the slutty redhead, while Sirius pushes multiple interests onto her, while Amor blocks any interest they would have, and everyone sees her live up to her new name," he said.

Bela laughed, "Oh, you two will fit into this family so well," she said.

"I'm in," Amor and Sirius said while the Mikaelson brothers looked amused and really hoped they could come. Before they finished though a new male voice had sounded out from outside, "I WOULD LIKE TO MEET MY NEW GRANDSON NOW!"