Chapter Nineteen

The next morning, Amor, James, and Sirius had woken up. "James?" Amor spoke up after a second. "Yeah?" she heard him mutter.

"If you sense a new presence in the Manor, I invited somebody," she informed him.

"Okay," he said.

"Who?" Sirius asked.

"I'm setting your brother up with one of my uncles," she said, making Sirius' head snap up to look at her. "It's an Uncle I like, he's flirty but he's loyal," she adds making him relax somewhat, "Yes he gets along with my dad and he visits me and my siblings quite often," she adds, making him fully relax. Everyone knew that the siblings did not like there uncles except one or two, Lucifer still talked to at least two brothers. Sirius relaxed knowing the uncle was one of the ones they still talked to.

"He's here," James suddenly said. Sirius and him were both startled as the body between them zoomed out of the room. "I suppose we have to get up now?" James questioned.

"Well we haven't met one of her uncles before, she likes this uncle and there's this thing called good impressions. So yeah, we should," Sirius said, briefly remembering this uncle was being set up with Regulus.

They made their way down to find Amor talking to a brown haired man with a lollipop in his mouth. He looked at the two, "So you're the two mated to Sweetheart," he said, inspecting the two. Sirius and James gave Amor a look.

"This is my Uncle Gabriel, he's obsessed with candy and gave us all nicknames, Bela is Warhead," Amor introduced. "Sweetheart for Lust, Warhead for Wrath, Smarties for Pride, Andes Chocolate for Envy (there wasn't a candy to be jealous of so he picked something green), Licorice for Sloth, Ferrero Rocher for Greed (Ferrero for short), and Skittles for Gluttony cause you can't eat just one," she listed off.

Then Regulus walked in, "Who's this?" he asked.

"Hello, Lollipop," Gabe said with a flirty smirk.

"My uncle Gabe," Amor answered the now blushing man.

"I guess it's working, Reggie's blushing and Gabe is calling him his favorite candy," Amor whispers to her mates, "Probably wants to know what his lollipop tastes like," she adds and giggles seeing Sirius' grossed out face. James chuckled seeing his face too. The others came down and the children were brought down and everyone ate, Draco and Harry deciding to take a nap already while Nymphadora went to work on muggle school work. "So how is the evil marshmallow going to die?" Gabe asked.

"I have an idea to take care of the Death Eaters and it might lure out the evil marshmallow. Lucius and Regulus need to be there to prove their innocence in case anyone accuses you, it wouldn't hurt for Sirius to do it too," Amor said and explained her plan.

James and Amor appeared in Azkaban, "Are we going to be safe in there?" James asked. Amor nodded, "You're going to be the Master of Death, they know that. That is why I asked you to bring you cloak but not use it and the stone," they had the resurrection stone made into a Peverell ring. "You're Lord Peverell, the Lord of Line associated with Death. You wear the two items, they'll know and leave you alone even if you don't have the wand. They will know."

"What about you?" he asked worriedly.

"My father's the Devil, they do something, they'll get punished. That's the other reason you won't get attacked, they know you're my mate. If Sirius was here, it would be the same, but he might've been more comfortable as Padfoot," Amor explained. They entered the prison and the dementors did notice them, but one look at the cloak and the ring on James and who happened to be next to him, they moved away. "It's still cold and sad," James comments.