Chapter Fifteen

Third POV

They were taking a break before continuing with the horcrux hunt. The topic of Walburga coming up, "I knew she wasn't the nicest person, but did she really kill Uncle Orion?" Narcissa asked. Amor nodded, "I checked, Walburga had gone down to hell, one her accusations was the murder of Orion Black," she told them.

"Where did Father go?" Regulus asked.

"Heaven, my Dad made an argument for him, how he didn't deserve to be down there, because of his reasons behind some of his actions, we didn't think it was right for him to be down there," Amor told the brothers, both relaxing in response. It had become clear that Orion was being controlled by Walburga. Sirius and Regulus both remembered times when Orion tried to stop Walburga form beating them.

"Then why is her painting still up?" Andromeda asked.

The brothers shrugged, "We can't get it down," they both said, "Kreacher's not happy about that," Regulus adds, Sirius nodding in agreement.

Kreacher had found out Walburga had been responsible for so many Blacks being disowned. He had also found out Sirius was not responsible for some of his actions after he had started Hogwarts. Regulus and Sirius had watched the elf sigh in relief before revealing to them that Sirius acted much like Orion did when he was younger, he had missed that kind of personality. Sirius apologized to the elf about how he had treated him, and the brothers decided to find out how to get rid of Walburga's painting.

"I have an idea," Sirius said, everybody looked at him and was startled to see he was suddenly holding a pick axe. "Where did you get?" Regulus asked.

Sirius shrugged, "I really wanted to hit something with it, why not my mother?" he said, reaching into his pocket, "I have another," he adds, pulling out a big axe out of his small pocket. Regulus paused for a second, before snatching up the axe, "We'll be back," they both said.

"Her soul will feel it!" Amor calls after them

"Hell yes!" they hear Sirius exclaim in excitement.

"Wish I could do that to my mother," Klaus grumbled, Kol who had came with him snorted and agreed, "Aim for her face though," he adds.

Sirius and Regulus appear in Grimmauld Place, Kreacher greeting them, looking cautiously at the weapons in their hands, "We're getting rid of the painting," Sirius says, knowing the elf thought they were going to sue it on him. Kreacher gave a small sigh of relief, Regulus already making his way up there, "Does Father have a painting?" Sirius asked the elf.

"Kreacher doesn't know, there's not one in the house," Kreacher responds. Sirius nods and follows his brother up the stairs, he had paused right before the painting, "Ready?" Sirius mouthed. Regulus nods and they made more noise approaching the painting, the curtains springing open, "WHAT!" Walburga cut herself off seeing her two sons in front of her, holding something sharp behind them, wearing identical sadistic grins.

"Surprise bitch," Sirius said, and they both swung, and much to their satisfaction, she screamed, and even bleeds. Eventually the face had been destroyed, so would where her heart (that they didn't believe she had), and destroyed the painting so much that it eventually came off the wall, then they noticed they damaged the wall. "Kreacher!" Regulus called, the elf reappearing, "Would you be able to fix that?" he asked. Kreacher nodded eagerly and fixed the wall, "I'll be back, I got to go do something," Sirius told his brother and left the house.

Sirius had gone back to Gringotts, seeing if he would be able to have access to his father's vault. He had found out his will hadn't been executed yet, they were waiting for someone to actually come and ask about it. He had written letters to his sons and two of his nieces, he made sure to take those. He entered his father's vault, which had been left to him and Regulus, but mostly Sirius as he was the Lord and Orion was the previous Lord. He found what he was looking for.

Regulus waited until Sirius came back, he saw Kreacher waiting anxiously. He heard Sirius enter again, "You found it! Master found it!" Kreacher exclaimed, jumping up in excitement, which was odd for the usually grumpy elf. "Is that Kreacher?" Regulus heard a voice ask, a familiar voice that was asking in a tone with disbelief. Sirius set up the portrait, and Regulus looked up to his father now in the place he should've been, "Hello Regulus, I'm glad you to reunited and destroyed the bitch," Orion said bluntly. Regulus could now see why Kreacher compares Sirius to their father. They filled Orion in on what had happened and saw he was thinking about something. "I remember tom mentioning a diadem and I believe Ravenclaw had one," he said. So they have the diary, they have the cup, they needed the Slytherin Ring which Amor was already saying she would get, where was the diadem?

"Tom wasn't as good at Occlumency and Legilemency as he thought he was when we were still in Hogwarts. I had found out there was a room on the seventh floor hidden by a tapestry, you had to pace and think your intention and it would give you your intended room, it's probably there," Orion suggested.

Regulus and Sirius both looked like they had ideas, "Before you go, I would like to see my nieces eventually," Orion said.

"We'll let them know," Sirius calls as the two rushed down the stairs, heading back to Potter Manor to tell the others.