Chapter Twelve

Third POV

The Malfoy couple and the Tonks couple along with Regulus watched in surprise and amusement as Amor walked in, not seeming to be able to walk properly. Bela and Klaus had also come by and introduced themselves to the other two couples, explaining that they were Amor's sister and brother-in-law. Sirius also walked in a little bit smug but also not being able to walk while James was just smug. "Is mommy sick?" Harry asked his dad after seeing her hunched over the counter.

"No, she's just having trouble walking, she'll be fine," James told his son. Then a shoe flew into the room from the other room that Sirius and Amor went into, aiming for James' head, and he narrowly missed it, "Her aim is still brilliant though," he added, smiling like nothing happened.

"What about Papa?" Harry asked.

"Well, Papa's in the same situation," James added only for a Beater's bat to fly into the room, which partly caught James as he saw a note, 'Was from Sirius, which he gave me that before I sacrificed my other shoe,' it read. James sat back up, still feeling smug while Regulus looked disgusted. Amor and Sirius both came back in as the morning meal was finished, and they both said bye to Harry as he went to play with Draco as Dora was going to go do her own thing.

"So having trouble walking?" Bela asked.

"Asked by the one who constantly breaks her bed," Amor countered. Bela and Klaus definitely did not blush.

"Well we didn't even make it to the bed," James muttered before he was being assaulted by his two lovers again.

"Well as much as I am loving this, can we get down to business?" Andromeda asked.

"Oh yes, Luci how do you think the pureblood supremacists would react to finding out that their oh so precious Dark Lord is actually halfblood?" Amor nonchalantly asked the Malfoy, who at first looked surprised and a bit annoyed by the nickname (which also happened to be Amor's father's nickname), then realizing what she just revealed, and then thought about it, and surprising everybody by laughing so hard, the lightness of his hair looking white from how red his face had gotten. Sirius started laughing very hard and managed to say, "I just imagined how my mother would look," and then tried to imitate how she would have reacted which set off both of his cousins and brother.

Sirius sobered up and turned to the others, "No but seriously, we got shit to do, no nose made horcruxes," he said and Andromeda and Narcissa turned to him in shock. Amor looked pissed while James was just nodding with an annoyed look on his face.

Lucius and Ted looked a bit confused at their wives' reactions so Sirius explained, "I only know about this because my father had figured it out, and Regulus was trying to destroy one when we found him. In order to make a horcrux, you have to murder somebody without remorse and cast the spell on something or even someone to make them a horcrux, and when you do that, you split your soul up. So if Voldemrot (A/N: This was legit a typo, but I just had to keep it) were to be killed now, he could still come back because of them. We already have a plan to get rid of them, we just need the rest of them," he finished. Regulus' eyes widened, "So you still have the locket?" he asked.

James nodded, "We do, it's just in a heavily warded place, we wanted to move it to a different item along with other ones because of what the object is."

"I had searched the Black Family Library very thoroughly and even asked a few portraits there, even my father's as he's the new one there, by the way Reg, mother killed him, we might want to do something about that," Sirius added looking towards his shocked brother, "And found a spell that allows it to be turned, it just drains a lot of magic so nobody can do more than one," he finished and the others nodded.

"And it would be best for those who are the strongest in magic take care of these three items," Amor mentioned.

"He split his soul three times?!" Lucius sputtered, trying to not attract the attention of the three children up the stairs.

"Five times," Sirius, James, and Amor said making them all look shocked.

"Three items belong to the Founders of Hogwarts, the locket Regulus was trying to destroy belonged to Slytherin, but since the Slytherin magic doesn't claim Voldemort anymore, it goes back to an older line, or even the Morningstar Line because we are Parselmouths," Amor explained.

"Then there is Helga Hufflepuff's cup and Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem, he couldn't find anything form Gryffindor because it stayed with the existing Gryffindor Line, it's a sword that can only be wielded by that line, which will be what destroys the other items and what we move the two that were in the founders items to. There is also the Gaunt Ring, which now belongs to an older Line too, coincidentally also the Gryffindor Line, and then his diary," James explained.

Lucius looked like he was thinking about something, "So we just have to find them and destroy them and then he's mortal?" Narcissa asked. The throuple nodded, "Well, how do we know it is one?" Ted asked.

"It's the most evil magic you can do," Sirius said, "If you've been around dark magic, which most of us here do have a darker core, it will feel like that but to the point you are far passed suffocating, it will influence things that you do if you aren't openly aware of it," he explained. Ted nodded, he could sense from the Blacks and even Amor the Dark magic from them, Lucius was also dark, but James seemed to be a Dark Grey. It was similar to his wife who was also Dark Grey. Regulus was also nodding, his Occlumency shields were almost busted down the whole time he had the locket, he didn't like it.

Lucius finally decided to speak what he was thinking and turned his head towards Amor, "What is the Dark Lord's name?"

"Tom Riddle," she answered and the others saw his eyes widen, "I think I know where the diary is," Lucius told them.

(A/N: UPDATE INFORMATION: If you didn't see from the last things I updated, please check my message wall for information)