part 21

So sorry for not posting earlier ♡
* Niall's POV*
So far the plan isn't working , this afternoon Holland and Louis got in a fight and we had to pull thim apart , we have to use plan B that we must let Louis be protective over Holland , you may may ask how ? But I'll not answer your question but I'll show you how we gonna do it
" Harry you're ready ? " Asked Louis , " yup I'm ready " said Harry . We were currently setting in the kitchen trying to Organize our plan and we did it and now we only have to do it , Harry went to the living room and sat beside Holland .
Louis wasn't home he was with his old friend trying to catch up , we sneaked behind Harry to the living room so we can know how the plan is going " ummm Holland ? " Harry said nervously , " Yes Harry ? " said Holland without looking at Harry , " ummm are you free tomorrow ? " he asked , " yah why ? " she said confused , " well I would like to take you on a date tomorrow if you don't mind " he said smiling , " y-yah sure what time ? " she asked nervously , " at 7 :00 be ready " said Harry as he got up and went to his room , we danced our happy dance as we all went back to the living room and we all watched a movie we're just waiting for the next step

* The next day *
* Holland's POV *
It is 5:30 so I decided to get ready for the date , I took a hot calming shower as i was thinking , does he really love me ? what if it was a prank ? , i decided to forget about the negative and start wearing my dress and put my natural make up .

My dress was a simple short black dress and a golden belt in the middle , i decided that i will not do something with my hair i'll just let it natural , i was grabbing my foundation when Louis entered my room " i think they invented something and they called it 'knock the door before you enter the room ' " i said while applying my foundation , " you are soooo not going to this date " Louis said while pointing at me , " excuse me ! I didnt know that you are my mom to tell me what to do or even my brain " i sassed him , " well im your big brother and you are not going not going not goooing and that's it " he said , before he go out i spoke " you are really confusing me , do you know that ? one day you'll hate me and the second you'll be protective over me , can you just stay on one thing ? " i said , he didnt look at me but went towards the door and grabbd the knob as he said " you are not going anywhere " this is the last thing he said as he went out the room , " LIAAAAAAAM ! " i called Liam to ask him what should i do ? .

i heared footsteps as Liam came to my room and knocked " come in " i said , " what happened Holly do you need any help ? do you want me to call Sophia ? do you __ " he said but i interupted him and told him what happend , i saw him smile a little but then he manegged to hide hs smile .... wierd .... " ummm dont listen to him and go and if he said anything i'll be the one who will talk to him " he smiled at me and he hugged me " off you go Harry is waiting" Liam said , I smiled and took my phone and put it in my bag and I went downstairs , Harry was standing at the bottom of the steps " Hello beautiful " he said smiling , " hello Harry " I said as I reached him , " woow ... you look beautiful " Harry said while grabbing my hands as I blushed ," thanks you look handsome to " I said while looking at him , he smiled and took me outside to the car .
When I was with Harry inside I saw Louis was sitting on the couch and he was looking at us and he was angry but I don't care .
*Harry's POV *
I decided to take her to the beach as I put a table and a candle on it with some food , and also I put some chairs so we can chill out afterwards , " Wooow " she whispered , " do you like it ? " I asked , " I like it ? I love it ! " she said as I smiled , we sat down and ate our food as I was starring at her , " what ? " she said smiling .

I already miss Zayn I want him to be back but I understand , we must support him and let him live his life.
We love you Zayn no matter what happened !♡