part 3

"Holland's POV "

i was confused cause Louis' eyes was tearing up I asked him if everything was okay and he started saying  " are y.....you Holland William Tomlinson ? " i nodded slowly as he then started crying quietly and he pulled me in a hug I asked " Ho....how did you know my name ? " he smiled and he wiped the tears happily as he said " i am you're brother Holland I am your big brother " i opened my eyes wide and i started to smile and the tears coming down as i hugged him tightly as he wishper into my ears saying " i am glad that you came back sister " i smiled and wishper back " i am glad that I find you cause I don't want to stay with my dad anymore "

---------------------------------------

" so Holland is your sister right ? " Niall said while he was looking at Louis " yes she is my younger and best sister " i smiled as he put his hand around my shoulder then we stayed in silence ( BTW they are still in Nando's , Holland now is sitting with the boys )

*Harry's POV *

oh no ..... now I know that Louis will never let me Date her or even come near her ........... yes I like her since I saw her and when I know her personality I liked her more and i want her to be mine but then Liam cut me out of my thoughts as he said " Harry what are you thinking about ?" he smiles I answered him while smiling back " oh nothing just thinking about .... you know my mom cause I didn't told her that I will come here so I am sure that she is worried  " i lied all what Liam said is " Oh ok "  ( imagine the boys faces when they were in the Xfactor ) we stayed in silence as Holland jumped as she said " ummm guys I have to go to Home or my mom I mean step mom will kill me you know cause she don't let me out for more than 2 hours " i looked at her and then Louis said " since I found you nobody can hurt you and nobody can touch you "

---------

i am sorry for the part but I am really busy cause I am packing for traveling