part 10

Sorry guys cause I didn't update
* Louis' POV *

" it's time to go Holland " i said to Holland , she nodded as we went downstairs " are you coming back ? " Zayn said " I'm gonna visit " i said to Zayn while looking down , " Lou ? " i looked down at her since she's in her wheel chair " yes love ? " she looked down " can I walk ? " she must not walk  but I can't say no " sure love but if something happened to you , you gonna sit in the wheel chair for a long time " she smiled at me " okay !" She stand up with my help " goodbye Zayn " Holland hugged Zayn as he hugged her back " Goodbye Niall " she hugged him " goodbye Holland " Niall said " goodbye Liam " she did the same " goodbye love " Liam said and the last was Harry she hugged him and he hugged her back tightly while he hide his face in her nick " Goodbye H..Harr.y " Holland said " Goodbye Holland " She walked to me and i hugged the boys and we walked to the cab and to the airport

* skip the car ride and the check in *

* Holland's POV *

We are now in the airport as we checked  in and we went to our gate " are you excited love ? " Louis asked me with a smile " actullay I'm really nervous what if mom doesn't want me anymore " i panicked what if what I'm saying is true " ofcours she wants you Holly , you're here daughter " Louis said while he was holding my hands " Then why she let dad to take me ? " Louis looked down " i don't know babe but believe me , when she will see you she gonna love you cause you're her daughter " he smiled at me but I was confused about something " Lou ? " he looked at me " yes " i was nervous to ask this question " why we will go to Doncaster? , I mean like why now " his smile disappeared and he looked down , he opened his mouth to say something but it was  time to go . Louis took my hand as we went to the airplane .
* skip the airplane ride cause they were asleep the whole ride *

We arrived to Doncaster and Louis was holding my hand all the time " do you want water or anything ? " Louis asked " nop thanks I'm fine , go and get you something I know you're hungry cause you didn't eat something on the plane " i said " also you , you didn't put something in this cute little tummy " Louis said as he tickled me stomach " Louis stop we are in the airport did you forget that ?! " Louis stopped and hugged me " so what ? , let the world know that I have the best sister ever " i smiled and hugged him back " c'mon let's go our family is waiting " Louis smiled at me as we went to the cab .
* in front of the house *

There was butterflys In my stomach as Louis knocks the door and two little girls that they were so cute and they were twins.

* end of this part soooooorrrrrrryyyyy and vote comment and share with your friends ILY xoxoxox*