part 18

* Holland's POV *

" What.is.Happening!?!?!?!" I took Harry to the kitchen so he can explain to me " Calm Down Holland I'll explain " he said " Now !!!" I said , Harry sighed as he sat down " well sit down first " Harry said , I sat down opposite from Harry " well , i and the boys except for Louis ofcours decided that you will act that you are our ' Babysitter ' and if Louis asks ' why we have a babysitter ? ' you will say that Simon told you to look after us , so while you are here we will figure out some ways to bring you back together and you will act that you are our babysitter , okay ?" Harry said " Oooookaaaaaaay ?? Maybe ?? ....... okay fine " Harry jumped and shouted " YEEEEEEEEEES" i laughed .

.....................................................

We were setting in the living room , i was sitting next to Harry and next to Harry was Liam and Zayn , Louis was sitting on the other couch " so can someone explain to me what is happening ?? " Louis said , we all looked at each other when Liam cleared his throat " uhm ... Simon Decided that Holland will babysit us " Liam said nervously , " Okaaay....." Louis said so Liam can continue " because we are acting childish . " Liam said , Louis raised his eyebrows " and he thinks that Holland is the best choice ? Holland Can't take care of herself she will take care of us ?! " Louis snapped , I've lost it i can't take it anymore " I'm not a child , I can take care of myself"

I snapped back at Louis " Oh really !? " Louis said , " Yes I can take care of myself , if I can't take care of myself then Simon will never ever chose me to babysit You , well it looks like You are the one who can't take care of himself " I said sassy , Louis became red and i was sure that he was angry . Liam stand up and he took me upstairs and he closed the door " Are you crazy !!!! We are trying to Bring you back together and you two are fighting !!! " Liam snapped " He started the fight not me !!!! " I snapped back , " well pretend that he didn't say anything " Liam said calmly now , " okay !!! Fine " i sighed .

We went back to the living room " C'mon guys we are about to watch a movie " Harry said , they all sat down on the couch and there was no space except near Louis , i looked at Niall and he winked at me and he pointed at Louis , i sighed as i went and sat beside Louis .

* Louis's POV *

We were about to watch A horror movie when Holland and Liam came back , TBH I really want to talk to Holland , I'm not mad at her I just want to hug here but I'm doing this so it's like a revenge to what she did to me . The boys sat down and Holland was standing in front of us as she looked at me because the only place was free was beside me , i didn't say anything as she came and sat near me but she made a space between us " so what are we watching ? " Holland asks , " A horror movie " Zayn said , " What ?!?!?!?!?! " Holland shouted , Holland is scared of horror movie she hates watching them because then she'll not sleep I knew that because she told me , Zayn pressed the play button as we were watching the women in black 2 .

I knew that now there will be a scary part and when the scary part came Holland screamed as she hugged me and she hid her face on my chest , i put my arm around her and i rubbed her back to calm her down , the boys were looking at me and they were smiling . Soon Holland sat back like nothing happened and she didn't dare to look at me and I was a little but upset .
Wait for part 19
Ily xoxoxoxox♡♡♡♡