part 19

* Holland's POV *

When Louis hugged me back i was really happy but then i remembered that he hates me so I sat back like nothing happened and I didn't dare to look at him because I was scared that he will be so angry so I decided to go and sleep since it's night time " ummm guys I'm going to sleep goodnight " i said , they all replied with goodnight and sweet dreams .

I changed into my pj's and i brushed my teeth and went to my bed , i couldn't sleep because I was thinking about the movie so I was scared , i was tossing around until I slept but that was a bad idea cause I had a nightmare about the movie ..... don't judge ...... I was really scared so I stand up and i wrapped the blanket around me and I decided to go and see one of the boys .

First I went to Harry " Harry .... Harry wake up can I sleep with you please " i said , but he didn't answer me so I decided to check the others but sadly .......... The other 3 didn't answer me and the last one was Louis but I decided not to go to him since he hates me , i was about to enter my room when a sound behind me said " Holland ... what happened ? " Louis said , I jumped and hold my heart " Jesus Louis you scared the shit out of me " i said breathless , Louis smiled and he said " why are you awake at this time it's 3 am " ..... Oops ..... " well I-I was thi-thirsty so I went to drink water " i lied , Louis chuckled " you are a bad lier Holland , i know you " Louis said , I sighed " okay okay I had a nightmare about the movie so I was scared , i went out do I can see if I can sleep with one if the boys but all of them didn't answer me so ... Ya " i said , " then why you didn't come to me ? " Louis said , I looked at him " well ..... you hate me so that's why I was scared that you'll be angry and you'll shout " i said to Louis nervously , he looked at me with hurt in his eyes " so ummm would you like .... you know sleep with me today ? It's okay with me " Louis said , I looked at him but I was thinking that why not i would rather sleep with my brother that letting the scary monster eats me .... and again don't judge me ...... " ummm ya sure " I said as i walked towards Louis , he put his hands around my shoulder and we walked to his room , i was about to close my eyes and sleep but I felt an arm around my waist , i squealed as Louis chuckled " it's okay Holly it's just me Louis " Louis said , I sighed and cuddled with Louis as the darkness took over me .
Sorry guys about this chapter but I'm so busy with school
Love you xoxoxoxo