part 5

* Louis' POV *

After a few minutes since Holland went to her car I followed her to see where is she living I found the house I saw her entering the house I decided to sat outside the house so I'll surprise her if she come out to the garden , i sat down on the bench that was near the front door and waited . suddenly I heard shouting and screaming and I knew it was her step mom shouting at Holland I entered the house and i saw Holland on the ground bleeding I ran to her and shacked her " Holland , Holly please wake up " i looked at her step mom she was smirking and everything in her was fake from head to toe her mouth was like a duck mouth and her boobs were out and they were so freaking big and if anybody will look at her they will know that she wanted to make her self in 20's but in real she looks like in 70's she looked at me and said " Ohhhh poor little girl " i really wanted to punch her but I couldn't cause I promised my self that i will never hurt a women and i didn't realize that there was tears on my cheeks and i was angry I never felt like that before , I ignored her and i carried Holland in bride style and took her to my car and straight to the hospital .

-----------------

*Harry's POV *

I Niall , zayn and i were in Liam's apartment watching movies as i realized that Louis was late cause he said that I will come back after 2 hours and now it's been 4 hours since he went " Guys Louis is not here " wow Harry ofcours they know that he's not here " Harry , Louis is with his sister and also we know that he's not here " Niall said that with his mouth full of food , i was worried about thei.... I mean him " i know but he said he will hang out with his sister for 2 hours not 4 hours " i looked at Niall and he gave me a straight face as he said " Louis Tomlinson is born to be late for everything and also maybe they are in a park talking having a brother and a sister time or in a restu. ....... no not restaurant cause I am gonna kill him if he went there without telling me "

end of this part sorry and also wait for the next part