part 16

* After 1 year *
*Holland's POV *

I was sitting on the couch in my apartment and yes its my own apartment , i work in Starbucks now so I can pay the rent , and guess what Louis is in the biggest boy band in the world and it's One direction , the last time I visited mom was ..... before 6 months maybe but , I call her everyday but .... I didn't call Louis or even Skype him and when I visited mom I made sure that he isn't in the house .

My phone rang and it was

.

.

.

.

.

. Louis .... hahahahaha you thought it was Louis I'm just kidding it was my best friend that she works with me in Starbucks her name is Sophia
S : heeelooooo my love
H : helllooo Sophia
S : what time is it you idiot ?!
H : it's ..... OMG IM LATE!!!
S : that's what I wanted to say
H : I'm coming Byeee
S : but .....

I closed the phone straight away so I didn't let her continue because I mean c'mon I'm late .

* At Starbucks *

I was serving the people and giving them there food and drinks .. I really love this job and also I made many friends and i have a boyfriend , his name is Tom and i really love him but , He works in Australia so I don't see him every time but he visits me .

I was behind the counter now but I wasn't looking at the next customer " Hello , Can I have two muffins and a normal coffee I'm in the last table " i still didn't look at the customer " ya sure " i went to make it ready and I walked towards the last table , i put the tray on the table and when I looked at the customer, i saw him ..... The person that I didn't saw from 1 year the person that when I visited mom I made sure that he wasn't there " Louis !!!?! " he looked at me and his face became red , i think he was ...... angry ? But I was Happy to see him " yup I'm Louis ! Your brother that you ignored him for the past 1 year and made sure that I wasn't home but I was in my room listening waiting for you to tell mom where is Louis I want to see him !!!! But I was wrong all what you told mom was ohhhh hi mom is Louis here cause I don't want to see him !! " i was shocked of what he said , Louis stand up and he came towards me but I was looking at my shoes " i did that so I let you live a happy life , you was happy before you knew that I'm your sister , i wanted you to have a happy life with your friends and family and also I asked mom if you are home or not because , i didn't want to hurt you more by seeing me and because if i saw you I will know that I'm an idiot for ruining my life " i said to Louis while still looking at my shoes , " * chuckled* Oh really !! Just get out of my way " Louis exit Starbucks and i was still looking at my shoes " It's okay love , i wanted to tell you that Louis is coming but you close the phone straight away " i hugged her " it's okay it was my fault " i said and i was crying " shhhhhh how about we go back to work and you'll find me a hot guy ? " i giggled " okay " .

* Louis' POV *

I feel bad for doing that but I was really angry about what she did , when I exit Starbucks , i saw Harry waiting for me in the car " whooow Lou ! What happened why are you angry ?! " Harry said " i saw her " Harry looked at me confused " Who ?! " i looked at Harry " Holland " .........
Sorry about this part and wait for part 17

♡♡