part 17

* Holland's POV *

I was sitting on my bed thinking and crying , feeling bad about what I did but it was the best idea so I called mom and told her about what happened today and she said that it was okay and Louis is just angry and he also misses me that's why , and also mom told me that Louis started smoking after I leaved , so I feel bad more .

My phone rang .. I know you will say WHY YOUR PHONE ALWAYS RINGING well I'm sorry but They don't shut up , i answered my phone without looking at the caller ID " H-Hello " there was a moment of silence " Holland , he misses you we All miss you please don't take the things that he said seriously " i knew who it was straight away , it was Harry " what ?" Harry sighed " he feels bad for doing that he really misses you but he also wants to forget about you but we all gonna help you to get your brother back " i smiled " Really ?! " Harry chuckled " Yah sure " , " What's the plan ? "

Harry stayed silent " come and live with us in our house for a few days " i feel that he was smirking but I was shocked " are you sure ?! " i said " Aha 100 % "

* After packing , Harry texted me that he is the one who will pick me up *

I was curling my hair when Harry rang the bell , so I ran to open the door " Hello " it was really awkward but he hugged me really tightly " miss you " Harry said " M-miss you t-to " Harry looked at me " are you ready ? " i looked around me " i don't know I'm - I'm really nervous " he smiled " it's okay I told Niall , Liam and Zayn the plan so we all know now what to do " i smiled and went to my room to bring my suitcase with me " I'll take them " Harry said while he took the suitcases from my hand " ohhhh Gentleman " we laughed as i looked the Apartment door and we went to the car .
* After the car ride that was full of awkward moments *

"And we're here " Harry said , Oh no that is the moment that I wish that the earth will swallow me " Okay and here we go " i said . We entered the house and i saw Niall , Liam , Zayn and .... Louis sitting on the couch watching the TV " what she's doing here ?! " Louis said and he was confused and angry , " well Louis .... I'm sorry to say that but Holland is going to be .... Our babysitter .." Harry said and he was smirking !!!!! what the Hell !! I didn't know that nobody told me . Harry gave me the look that it says ' I'm gonna tell you later ' ......

SORRY GUYS CANT CONTINUE NOW SEE YOU IN PART 18 Love you xoxoxo