part 7

* Harry's POV *

i saw her lying on bed and i saw my best friend holding her hand and he was asleep, i really wanted to hold her in my arms she was sleep like an angel but a broken angel , her head was rapped and her cute cheek was purple and blue I knew that there is somebody hurt her . I went to Louis and rubbed his back , he opened his eyes and looked at me , i smiled at him he smiled back but then he looked at Holland . He run his fingers through her hair and she opened her eyes slowly . Niall went near her bed and he kissed her forehead actullay we all did . Louis told us what happened and also she breaks down and we gave her our famous group hug .

..............

* Holland's POV *

After an 1 hour the doctor entered the room with a smile on his face as he said " Hey Holland how you doing ? actullay if you want to go home you can today but for your health you must stay here so we can check on you , is that okay ? " i really wanted to go home cause I hate hospitals " can I go home cause if I stay here more i am gonna kill myself I hate hospitals " Louis holds my hand and said " but .. you must stay so they will check on you and so you will let your brother happy cause you will be in safe hands " he gave me a puppy face but I really wanted to go to Home " no i want to go home and ... now ? ya now , and i am okay there is nothing broken in my body " the Doctor looked at me as he said " you're wrong Ms Tomlinson .. cause your ribs and also your feet are broken and also you can't catch your breath easily cause also your lungs is damaged " wooow ! I am sure that my step mom knows how to play karate and boxing cause WHAT ELSE SHE DIDN'T BREAK IN MY BODY , Suddenly Louis talked " WHAT ! I AM GONNA KILL THIS SHIT ! SHE HURT MY SISTERS !" he was so angry and i was scared but Harry calmed him " Take it easy Louis , you scared the girl " Louis looked at me and hugged me " I'm sorry I am really sorry I didn't meant to scare you " i hugged him back " it's ok just don't be angry cause ... I hate when people be angry " he smiled at me " ok I will not and also doctor we will take her home " wait .... where do I go ? I will never go to my old house " but Louis ? "

" yes ? "

" whe....... where do I go i will never go back there " he sat back on my bed near me and he wrapped his arms around me " you'll come with me , to your home , we will go back to Doncaster , but not today .. today you'll sleep with me in my apartment that I am sharing it with Harry Okay ? " well ... Harry is living with Harry but it's okay " .. okay "

----------------

* in Louis and Harry's apartment *

( still Holland's POV )

I went to Louis room and BTW i am in my wheelchair ... I HATE WEELCHAIRS but it's fun that the fact that you'll not walk hehehehe But it's boring .. " Holland come here to my room ! " Louis shouted " okay coming ! " i went to his room " Holland you'll sleep with me okay ? " i wanted to prank him cause I am really good at prancing " never in a million years " he looked at me with a confusing look " why !!? " i wanted to laugh but I controlled my laughter " cause I hate you and i don't want to sleep with you do you have a problem with that ? " Louis' face changed i couldn't control my laughter so i laughed out loud and he looked at me with a " what ?" look " i pranked you hahahahahaha you're so prankble bro hahahahaha " and the moment of surprise that he also laughed , Suddenly his phone rang " Hello ? " and his face went into anger .

wait for the next part and sorry for the wrong spelling ..