Chapter 9

*Nova's POV* 

"Hello?" I groaned as I picked up my phone. 

"Hey babe it's me, how's it going?" Cleo asked me. 

"Fine. I'm just exhausted. What's up?" 

"Can you come over to the boys' hotel?" 

"Why?" 

"Please..." she begged me. 

"Ugh fine I'll be there in ten." 

I dragged myself out of bed and splashed some water on my face before popping some simple makeup on and heading downstairs. The driver drove me to the hotel and I flicked through twitter while we drove through London. I followed a couple of fans and I spotted a tweet from someone. 

'@NovaAnonymous OMG Luke and Cleo are so cute!! You should date Ashton you guys would be so adorable together I ship you guys #Ashtonova' 

Next thing I knew #Ashtonova was trending worldwide. Great now we've got two fandoms thinking we should get together. Never going to happen! 

*** 

"Nova!" Cleo exclaimed as she opened the door to the boys' hotel room, wrapping me up in a big hug. 

"Hey Cleo," I replied glumly, not in any mood to see Ashton. 

"Come sit down, Luke and I have something to tell you all," she dragged me over to the couch, sitting me next to Michael, Calum next to him and Ashton on his other side. 

"So what's up guys? I want to go back to sleep," Ashton complained, making me roll my eyes. 

"Oh shut up Ashton we all want to sleep," I snapped at him. 

"No you shut up Nova, no one cares what you have to say," he turned to me. 

"Guys!" Luke hollered. We both sat up and stopped talking, turning to Cleo and Luke who were standing in front of us. "Both of you shut up," he scolded us. 

"We brought you all here to tell you something and if you don't be quiet we'll just leave," Cleo said, shocking me. She's not usually one to say things like that, she's usually the mediator. 

"Sorry babe," I apologised. 

"Yeah sorry, we'll be quiet," Ashton mumbled somewhat sincerely. 

"Good. Now Luke and I have something to tell you all and we know you might be mad but this is the way it is." 

"What's going on?" Michael asked. 

"Luke and I are going to Bora-Bora in two days. We'll be there until the Saturday of the VMA's and we fly straight from Tahiti to LA." 

All of our jaws dropped. The two of them are going away together? To Bora-Bora?! What the fuck?! I don't want to have to fly with Ashton without Cleo there to break the tension. But mainly I'm just astounded that they're going on holiday together for ten days. 

"There's one other thing," Luke broke the silence. "Cleo and I have written a duet with Roy and John at Simon Cowell's request. We're premiering it at the VMA's so as well as us performing Amnesia boys, I'll be doing the duet with her." 

"You guys wrote a song together and you're producing it?" Ashton questioned Luke. 

"Uh yeah.." he shuffled his feet. 

"What about the pact?" he continued to interrogate his bandmate. Luke glanced to Cleo who nodded and gave him a reassuring look. 

"I know we had that pact but... Jonathan said I had to do it. It's just one song guys it's not like I'm doing an entire album. It's a duet to boost our publicity as a couple. It's not a big deal."