Chapter 13

*Luke's POV*

I'm not used to waking up next to someone. But after three nights sleeping next to Cleo, and three mornings waking up next to her, I'm beginning to love the feeling. Fuck I sound so whipped right now, what the hell is happening to me? I'm not supposed to be acting like this... but I can't help it. You don't understand what it feels like to wake up next to someone until you do several mornings in a row.

Yesterday we spent the day lounging around the villa, laying out on the deck, swimming in our pool and in the ocean around the villa, and we went to another island for dinner which was amazing. Being on a boat late at night in this gorgeous area is insane, it's amazing out here.

Rolling over in bed I found Cleo sleeping soundly next to me, her eyelids flickering slightly. I slid out of bed quietly and went into the living area, searching for the phone. Once I had it in my hands I phoned room service, ordering a nice breakfast for us to have here on our deck.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door, the breakfast having arrived. They set it up on the deck and I went into the bedroom to wake up Cleo.

"Cleo? Cleo? Babe wake up," I shook her slightly.

"No let me sleep, please," she mumbled, rolling over.

"Come on," I rolled her back to face me, her eyes flickering open. "Breakfast is ready on the deck."

"Okay.. I'll just get decent," she said, swinging her legs over the side of the bed, on either side of me. She grabbed my shirt, pulling me down to her level, capturing my lips in hers.

"You're more than decent already," I told her.

"Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll be out there," she said, going into the bathroom and closing the door. I went and sat out on the deck, looking out at the turquoise crystal clear water of Bora Bora. Fuck I still can't believe I'm here.

I do feel somewhat bad for ditching the boys and coming here with Cleo, but I needed a break from everything that was going on, and to be here with Cleo is good for not only publicity but for my sanity. She has this calming nature about her, when I'm around her she makes me forget all the other shit going on and I can just focus on that moment with her.

I picked up my phone while I was waiting for Cleo, and automatically I was bombarded with texts from everyone.

Michael: LUKEEEEEEEEE COME BACK SOON!!! WE ALL MISS YOU!!! SAY HI TO CLEO :D

Nova: Heyyy Luke, missing you and Cleo, btw cute pics of you on the beach ;) paparazzi are having a field day with your holiday snaps x

Calum: Lukey Ashton is being nice I'm scared!!! Hope you're having fun ;) don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

Ashton: Hey Luke, we all miss you two, just wanted to apologise for everything that happened in London, have fun on your trip :)

I miss those guys. Calum, Ashton and Michael are like my brothers, and Nova now like my crazy ass sister. While this trip is an awesome break from them, it will be nice to see them again soon.

After replying to their messages I decided to look up what Nova said, searching up Cleo and I on the internet. Sure enough there was photos all over everywhere of Cleo and I here, the majority of them being of us on the beach yesterday.

'5 Seconds of Summer band member Luke Hemmings and Cleo Jasmine of Anonymous have taken their romance abroad, spotted in Bora Bora on a romantic getaway. These two have been making headlines all around the world since they began their relationship almost six weeks ago, and have thankfully kept the world updated on everything via social media.