Goku Black? - SOS from the Future!!

Third person POV

Y/n: Goku... Black?

Vados nods.

Vados: Whis requested I send for you.

Y/n looks over to Caulifla.

Y/n: Let Cabba know I'm going to be busy, and you guys stay safe, alright?

Before she could reply, he grabbed Vados' shoulder and in a split second... They were gone.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Chibi Broly ~

Goku grunts as he clashes with his evil counterpart. Goku Black had suddenly appeared and Goku was fighting him in his Super Saiyan 2 form. Black, however, hadn't transformed. But his Ki was familiar to Goku, somehow.

Goku braces himself as Black throws another punch, but his doppelganger's fist is caught by... Y/n!

Y/n snarls in disgust at this... Black. He then drop kicks the faux Saiyan into the ground, making him cough up blood.

Y/n: Dad, I'll handle this.

Goku looked as if he were going to protest, but nodded.

Goku Black stands up and wipes the blood from his face, laughing maniacally.

Goku Black: Excellent! This pain... WILL MAKE ME STRONGER!

Y/n narrows his eyes before disappearing from everyone's view, minus Beerus and Whis, and reappearing in front of Black, his hand held forward with a Ki blast ready.

Y/n: DON'T FUCK WITH ME! SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER!

Goku Black quickly backs away before stifling a chuckle.

Goku Black: So you know?

Y/n narrows his eyes and the faux Saiyan begins to transform, a gold aura enveloping him before he bursts forth as a Super Saiyan.

Goku: What?!

Vegeta: Super Saiyan...!

Trunks: So he's been.... Toying with us!

Goku Black smiles and takes a fighting stance.

Goku Black: So, you are Y/n... You must die! You're the biggest slap to the face a God could ever receive!

Almost immediately after finishing his sentence, Y/n bitch slaps Goku Black through a mountain a few kilometers away.

Y/n: No, that is.

Goku Black bursts from the mountain, rage in his eyes as he tries to hit Y/n, he simply vaults over the pseudo Saiyan and sends Black tumbling face forward into the ground with a Kiai.

Goku Black stands up and wipes blood from his nose, growling.

Goku Black: You... You... INSOLENT FOOL!

Before Black could lash out, a rift opens up behind him, pulling him in.

Black: No... No!!

He looks over and spots Trunks' time machine, he smirks before firing a Ki blast at it, but before it could hit the machine it disappeared from his line of sight, confusing everyone but Beerus and Whis.

Y/n: Looking for this?

Black turns again and gasps seeing that, not only was Y/n now holding the time machine, it was completely unscathed. He growls as the rift finally pulls him back through.

Y/n turns to Trunks and points at him.

Y/n: Trunks, buddy, you have some explaining to do. I was only barely able to get here in time.

After a short while, and with Y/n now caught up on the situation, he decides to hang back as Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta head for Trunk's timeline.

Y/n: Beerus, don't we know someone who has problems with mortals? Or rather, you do?

Whis nods at Y/n.

Whis: Are you suggesting we go to Universe 10?

Y/n nods, and soon, he, Beerus, and Whis are off for Universe 10.

~ Small Time Skip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n glaring at Chibi Zamasu ~

The Supreme Kai of Universe 10, Gowasu, was seated at a table, patiently waiting for his apprentice, Zamasu, to bring him some tea, but what the unsuspecting God didn't know is that Zamasu wanted him dead.

Zamasu prepares a Ki blade and thrusts his hand towards his master, attempting to end him, before a Ki blast sends him flying backwards, then a blur of colors zip past Gowasu as Zamasu groans in pain feeling the sudden weight on his chest.

Gowasu stands up and yells at the Universe 7 warrior.

Gowasu: Y/n of Universe 7! What in the name of Zen-Oh are you doing?! Beating poor Zamasu into submission?!

Y/n simply glares at the Kai, who flinches a little as Beerus and Whis walk forward.

Whis: My, couldn't you be a tad more grateful, Gowasu?

Beerus: Yes, after all, my most prized mortal just came to your rescue. See... Zamasu here is trying to kill you.

Gowasu gasps and looks over to Zamasu.

Gowasu: Zamasu... Say it isn't true...!

Zamasu growls and attempts to push Y/n away, but the warrior applies more pressure to the Kai's chest, the Kai's ribs beginning to crack underneath his boots.

Zamasu: Mo... Mortals... Must die...! They are... A blight! Gowasu... You're a fool! All of you...! Just look at this barbaric mortal, he's killing me right in front of-

Y/n picks Zamasu up by the throat and starts choking him.

Y/n: You were gonna kill your master... Just because of your twisted ideals? You sound less like a God, and more like a demon. Unfortunately for you...

He lifts his palm and starts concentrating his Ki.

Y/n: I was smart enough to figure out your little scheme, Zamasu!

Gowasu watches on in shock as his student continues to pointlessly resist the strongest mortal he had ever seen.

Zamasu: To... Hell with you, mortal!

Y/n finishes forming his attack - a Hakai! And as he does so, Zamasu's eyes widen in pure terror, and with a single word... The Zamasu of this timeline was no more, erased by the mortal Y/n.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Goku and Vegeta watching Chibi Y/n go Ultra Instinct ~

As Y/n, Beerus, and Whis return to Earth, Trunks runs forward, panting heavily and holding a banged up arm.

Trunks: Y/n! I... I need your help, please! We have to hurry! Father and Goku are buying me time, but we have to go now!

Y/n nods and they climb into the Time Machine.

( Welp, cutting it off there! Hope you guys are hyped! )