Office

Amara's Pov 

Office is the same and work keeps me occupied we are currently in the board room working on closing a deal with the Jordan's but the CEO's son keeps causing trouble to Elijah by not letting the deal move forward. Elijah is barley handling his temper and one more stupid comment from that boy he will either cancel the deal or rip the boy limb by limb and I think he will choose the second one. 

"Come on Williams let add another $5 billion my business is not that cheap and we are better than your company. We have the equipment, skill, labor, technology you name it." He said with a smirk.

"Sure it has everything, but you company doesn't have me as its owner and once that happens your company or maybe my company will be known by many and will not be begging for the support" Elijah said and smirked looking at the Ethan Jordan the CEO's son.

"So you are saying that we are incapable to run a business. So I need to learn from a brat how to do business which was handed over to you by your old man. I worked my ass off to get this business from my father how will you understand." He spat and just before he could answer Xavier got up from his place with anger and fist so tight that I could see his nerves popping out of his arms. One moment he was walking and the next he had Ethan up  the wall cutting his air supply. 

"You little piece of shit. You might of got the CEO chair on a sliver platter but we didn't and Elijah sure shot hasn't. The next time you speak shit get your facts right. The deals off and I will make sure that no company or bank will fund you. You messed with a wrong family and you will bear the consequence of it." He said and pushed him off the ground.

"THE DEALS OFF! GO TELL YOUR FORMER CEO THE WILLIAMS WILL NOT BE DOING THE DEAL." He said with pure rage. I looked at Elijah waiting for him to say something only to see him feel content that the deals off. He looked at me and said later.

"LEAVE!" Xavier's voice boomed in the office.

"I will see your end and starting from your sister Elijah." Ethan said looking venomously. By the time I had the chance to process and turn my head I saw Ethan was again held against the wall but this time it was Elijah was holding him with a wise grip cutting his air supply off. I saw Ethan turning blue and short of breath but Elijah still held him in his place even though he could see Ethan fight. When he was almost closing his eyes Elijah threw him on the ground and bent down to Ethan who was trying to catch some air. 

" You think I don't know you are working for Christopher Ethan. I sure as hell I know what you are doing you think am stupid and wouldn't watch what my enemies are doing. I was holding myself back all this time because I respected your father and you dare threaten my family and my sister. Do you even have a slightest of the idea of what I could do to you and no one will ever ask me. I can make you vanish within minutes and erase  your pathetic off existence." He said pulled him up by his shirt collar and said. "I am the devil that lives in the shadows, wake me and you'll see hell." Elijah said with so much venom in his tone that it made me shiver. By then I saw a few guards coming and pulled Ethan by the collar to throw him off the office grounds.

"That fucking piece of shit." Xavier said

"I want you to cut all his funds and make sure that the Jordan's are on the street no one comes to my territory and leaves without a present. Am a Devil not an Angle." He said and left with Xavier following him from behind.

I shook my head and walked out the room thinking about what just happened.

Third Person POV

"Hello" He said 

"Got anything about them yet?" I asked 

"am trying to find the information you have asked me to find but as of yet I still haven't found anything." He said

"How about the tattoo?" I asked 

"Your right about the tattoo but how did it come back when everything was destroyed long time ago. Why would someone use that tattoo again? Are you sure its the same tattoo? Maybe you might have mistaken?" He said 

"No I would never mistake in recognizing the tattoo. I know what I saw find me more information." I said and cut the call. 

How can I make a mistake in identifying the tattoo. It's was my identity, my past. How can someone know about it? Everyone who knew died? Something is wrong? I said and looked at my reflection on the mirror and pulled my left leg trouser up to see the same tattoo.

 How can someone know about it? Everyone who knew died? Something is wrong? I said and looked at my reflection on the mirror and pulled my left leg trouser up to see the same tattoo

Elijah Pov

"Ms. Valentino, please come inside." I said and waited for her to come. A few minutes later she was inside with a tab in her hand.

"Do I have any meeting now?" I asked 

"Yes you have one with Ms. Roy regarding the Public Relations after that you have meeting with Mr. Zach Johnson and Mr. Rudra Roy team regarding our new project with the new technology for the firewall." She said and looked up at me.

"Call Xavier and tell him to be here for the meeting along with me." I said 

"Where is Adrian?" I asked her

"He went to the construction site for the new resort." She informed

"How about Alexander?" I asked and she tried to find his schedule 

"It seems that he canceled all this meetings today." She said and I let her out.

I called up Augustus and he did not pick up the call so I called Dean knowing they will be together and my guess was right. 

"Is Augustus with you?" I asked and I could hear the punching sound very clearly

"Am sure the sound makes it obvious that he is with me" He said 

"What happened?" I asked 

"Don't know man he called and asked me to join him for a workout but he is working out by himself. I think you should talk with him." he said and I nodded 

"I will. How your new project for the shipyard coming thru?" I asked because as it is one of our major projects and Dean was handling it along with Augustus.

"We will be leaving to Italy soon for the deal closer and the finalizing the site plan as well." He said

"Alright continue what you'll doing and keep everyone one posted about it." I said and cut the call. Then I left to meet Rachel and the others to continue the meetings.