Shara

Amara Pov

I was busy working when the lift chimed indicating that someone was here but ho Tw? Elijah was not in the office he went out with Xavier saying he had work to do and no one should disturb him while he is gone and he also told me to cancel all the meetings for today. So no one should be here except for me. The door opened and I saw Shara walking out the lift with her bag hanging on her shoulder. She wore shorts and a tank-top and put her hair in a messy bun she looked cute and beautiful. When she saw me he immediately ran towards me hugged me saying she missed me, I was shocked because all my life I never heard someone saying they missed me people usually don't talk with me and neither I make an effort so I don't have friends. 

But Shara hugging me right now made me feel sad because I never had anyone hugged me before and it was comforting me. She later pulled back with a huge smile on her face.

"Ms. Williams your brother isn't here in the office?" I said thinking she must have come here to meet her brother. But she shook her head saying no

"No, am here to meet and have fun." She replied 

"Me?" I asked back

"Yes, two reason: One like you and want to be friends with you. Two, the other are busy with something and am left alone. I don't want to go back home because Aunt C will make me paint till am perfect and make a master piece and I want to talk with someone who isn't from my family about something because if I tell one everyone will know and that will lead to having overprotective brothers and sisters breathing down you neck and that it not at all funny." She said all that in one go making it hard for me to process the fact that she wants to talk with me about something that's personal.

"Okay! we can talk here" I suggested 

"No, lets go out" shara said 

"But I have work" I said and her face immediately turned sad and that broke my heart so I texted Elijah that I will be take a half day leave because I was not feeling well.

"Alright! lets go then. What do you want to do?" I asked and her face immediately light-up like a Christmas tree and I couldn't stop my smile.

"Okay lets go the mall" She said and I took all my belongings and went down. I went to the reception and informed them that I am leaving and no one is suppose to go the CEO's floor and answer all the call that will be directed to her. While I was talking I saw Shara was patiently waiting for me looking around. Most of the staff don't even look at her but some of  them don't under the cue just like the guy next to the receptionist I looked at him and snapped my fingers in front of his face. 

"I would suggest you to focus on your work before you loose your job or the eyes." I said and looked dead in the eye and he immediately looked away. I turned to Shara and smiled.

"Alright Ms. Williams we can leave." I said be polite

"Shara is the name Amara" She said and pouted 

"Alright Shara" I said and smiled and she immediately looped her hand with mine and walked out the office. There was a car waiting for us outside and we both got inside.

"Okay first we will go to the mall and find some supply for my painting, then we will have to go buy something I am still not sure what I want to buy but we will have to look, then we have ice-cream and play some games and have dinner before going home. Okay." She said smiling 

"The list seems small but I shouldn't go with the size of it. Got it!" I said and nodded my head for which Shara laughed hard.

"O my god I already love you" She said and hugged me.

We were talking through  out the time till we reached the mall. Once we stepped inside I held Shara's hand knowing how protective her family is of her. Our first stop was the painting store where Shara brought a lot of paints, brushes of different kind and size, painting papers and other stuff that  didn't even know. After buying what she wanted we left the store and kept walking around with me still holding her hand. We went to multiple store and tried different costumes and bought a few because we couldn't resist. I don't remember the time I had so much fun with anyone. 

We were walking around the mall hand in hand when Shara stopped abruptly in front of a store. I looked up and saw it was jewel store not the high end one but still it looked good. I turned to Shara and asked if she wants to go inside and she nodded. 

We looked around and Shara finally found the chain that she was looking for. It is two piece chain the first one is short and plain the second step in the longer one with a compass and North Star. 

I was nice but I didn't understand why she wanted to buy that and for whom

I was nice but I didn't understand why she wanted to buy that and for whom. I didn't ask her anything yet I was waiting foe her to open up to me I know that she is warming up to me more so all I could do is wait. While Shara was getting it billed I looked around and a beautiful silver chain it was simple yet elegant, two inverted triangle only was big and the other one was small with a black and white marble. I was beautiful so I brought it thinking about it's owner.

 I was beautiful so I brought it thinking about it's owner

I paid for the chain and waited for Shara. Once we were done Shara pulled me towards the Ice cream store we ordered our ice creams and I waiting for Shara to speak.

"There's this boy in my school that I like." She started and looked at me. I nodded my head and held her hand with a smile.

"His name is Gabriel. You know he the most handsome guy that I ever met he is stubborn and cold-hearted yet gentle. He is someone my brother would say to stay away and don't even think about. He is almost always alone, but one day I dared enough to go and talk with him. He was silent didn't even say a word he looked at me and turned his face away. So I kept pestering him everyday and one day a Jamie was harassing me when there was no one around. Jamie is the son of a businessman and has been behind me for a long time I always ignored him and never mentioned to my brothers knowing what they will do. That day Gabriel came out of nowhere and fought Jamie and his friends. After that fight he held me in his arms and I cried a lot that day. Since then he is been protecting me and taking care of me. I fell for him Amara I love Gabriel. A few days back he told me he is leaving he didn't tell me where is was going to go it hurts but I can't let him know the chain bought just now was for him." She said with tears in her eyes and I couldn't help but hug her and tell her that I understand we were there hugging each other for awhile and I let go only when Shara was ready. I promised Shara and myself that I will not tell anyone about this and this is only our conversation. 

Once we finished our ice cream we got up and were ready to leave when we met some unexpected company.