Hospital

Elijah Pov

Seeing her sleep on the hospital bed after what she had to listen to and go through is terrible, but she had to know the truth, the real story, and who we all are. She can't be kept in the dark for long because someone is coming, and to protect Bella, I need her to know the truth even though it hurt her and ended up in the hospital. 

I am still trying to figure out which of the two brothers is alive and who wants Bella dead. But there is still something hanging around that I still don't know, something that's not meeting the eye. I need to talk with Uncle Blake. He should know something must be up. With that in mind, I got up from my place and walked towards the door with a heavy heart, I didn't want to leave her side for a minute, but I needed to talk with my uncle to know more about the story. 

I told the guards outside not to let anyone in without my permission, not even the doctors or nurses. I am not trusting anyone and am not taking any chances whatsoever. Call me whatever you want. I don't know because the woman sleeping inside is my life, and I am not taking chances. 

I saw Uncle Blake and others in the waiting room and walked directly toward him. "Is there anything you missed to tell me?" I questioned him 

"What do you mean?" He questioned

"Did you forget to mention something to me? Is there anything that Leo told you about Ella? Because it's not a coincidence that someone wants to kill her unless something is binding to her. Maybe you don't know, but someone should know about it. The night Knight was killed, everything was destroyed. Isn't that right, or maybe it did not." I said 

"That's impossible, Elijah. Everything was destroyed that day. Leo made sure of it." He said 

"What if he lied? What if he hid something or someone." I said, looking at him.

"We know that Amanda is the daughter of one of the two knight brothers, but which one," I asked again. 

"Francesco Knight" We heard someone's voice from behind, and we turned to see who it was. 

"What are you doing here?" Zara asked 

"I have come here to check on someone." He said as a matter of fact.

"Who would that be? Because I know that you don't have a family." Zara said 

"Someone did a background check, I see." He said, looking at Zara intently.

"Mr.Knight, how can we help you?" Zach questioned him.

"I am here to see my Bella." He said, and that confused me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned him.

"I am here to see Amara because you have told her about The Knights." He said, looking straight into my eye.

"How do you know about that?" I asked 

"Because she is my little sister." He said, which shocked everyone because we were not expecting him to say that. But Uncle Blake was the first to reply. 

"That impossible you cannot be. Leo had only one child, and that's Amara." He said 

"That's what we always wanted the world to know: my father Leo had only one child when they had two kids. One boy and One girl. Amara and I are both the rightful heirs of the Crusaders." He said 

"That's impossible. You must be lying." Uncle Blake said 

"He right he is my brother Theodore Lucien Knight, the first child of Selena and Leo Knight's son." We heard Ella's soft voice. 

" Ella," I said, running towards her and hugging her with my life. 

"He's right, Elijah. He is my brother." I heard her say. 

"What do you mean?"  I asked, and she showed me the box and letter uncle blake gave her. 

"It's written here everything, Elijah. Their love, children, them hiding us and our identity and death. Everything is written in here." She said, crying in my arms. 

"They were taken away from us. They killed my parents. I was abanded when I was 6. I had no one to rely on. My entire identity was fake, and this was to protect us from the family, and now they are all back with full force to kill us again." She said, crying and looking at Theodore with rage.

"Why are you here now? Why did you come back now? After all these years, why did you think it was the right time to return? Do you want to die? No one knows about you, so let's keep it that way. Leave and never come back, Theodore. Lets one of us stay alive for them. They know me, and let them come for me. You will leave right now to wherever you have come from. No one will know about you." She said with so much anger in her eyes. 

"It's too late for that, Bella. I have set the course into action, and now I will finish what Dad couldn't. I will finish the last of the Crusaders." He said with venom in his tone.

"What do you mean?" She said to him, confused.

"Everyone will now know that the Leo Knight had an heir who is back for what is rightfully his, and this time, he will not leave anyone," Theo said

"What are you talking about?" I questioned 

"He means this," and Xavier switched on the TV to show Theodore's words.

There it showed Theodore's photo saying who he is to the world. Why was he hidden for so long, and why does he want to come out now? The news channels couldn't have been any better. No one thought that Leo had children and that now he had two was huge.

"Theo, are you out of your mind?" Ella asked him.

"They come after you; I will go after them. All this time, I know how much I had to control myself not to come here and take you to Russia. How much I longed for my sister. But I stopped to meet and contact you until the time was right. I had to lose all my contact with you. See you from afar was all I could do. When I got the news that people had found out who you were, I knew it was time for me to come back and protect the last of the family, and I would do it even if I lost my life in the process to protect it. You have no idea what you meant for us, Bella. When you were born, everything changed for us. It was like a new morning with a life full of colors and flowers. But then we had to part ways, Dad sent me to Russia away from the u, and then he told me that I needed to become strong to protect you. Now I am everything and more than Dad would have wanted." He said, looking into Ella's eyes with tears.

"I understand. I want to know more about it, but not this way Theo. Please forget all this. let's leave all of this behind." She said, looking at her brother. 

"No, Bella, nothing is over, nor will I leave it alone. It's set, and what I did will make Francesco Knight come out of the dark. He will not sit straight anymore knowing who he messed with." He said. 

"What do you mean?" Ella asked him again.

"Oh, sweet pea, I am more than what you take me as." He said, looking at me now. 

"Isn't it right, Lucifer." He said with a smirk on his face. 

"More likely, Lucien," I said 

Alright, my sweet readers, 

I know it needs clarification now with all the characters. I know it makes it easy for you to read, but I like twisting the story someone, so bear with me till the end. I hope this chapter makes you more curious. 

Sorry for the late updates... Busy with college and work. 

I love you guys... 

Akira.