The Crusaders

Third Person Pov: 

Back in Italy there was one Mafia family that was feared the most and also was the most respected. They had connection everywhere in the world. There are three brothers who ran the business Leonardo, Francesco and Alessandro Knight. Leonardo was the eldest of the family and the rightful heir of the Mafia business. The family had a tradition the first born of the family will have a the clan tattoo with a golden roses which represents as a royal or mostly the ruler of the business, while the rest of them will have a black tattoo without any highlights meaning they are the assassins'  group. 

(A/n: Just imagine the roses here are yellow)

The Leonardo Knight was the most feared man among the other Mafia men. He was cruel and ruthless when it came to business but he had rules. Rules that everyone has to follow when it came to working with him.

Rule1: Never touch a women human trafficking was a big NO

Rule2: No killing children or harming them in any way.

Rule 3: Loyalty.

While most of the men where were against the idea if they want to work with him they have to adhere to the rules. Leonardo brothers never supported him for his decision they were jealous about his position. But knew how to act in front of other making everyone believe. For everyone they were the three Knights, but Leonardo knew the truth it's one verses two fight. Even though Leonardo brothers were married and had children Leonardo never married he would always ignore the topic of marriage and children. No one knew why? But he knew and he had to keep it a secret he never trusted his family. Francesco in particular he always though he had a very dubious mind that cannot be trusted. Alessandro was selfish its always him he wanted what Leo has the power, money and respect. He knew he can't get the respect but he wanted the other two pretty badly and Francesco wanted Leo's life he wanted to kill him he believed that because of Leo he was always regarded as the second choice and he couldn't accept that but once Leo is out the picture he will he first along with that comes power, money and mostly FEAR!

Because Leo has no heir Francesco knew he was next in line for the chair but little did they knew that Leo already has an heir someone that Leo hid from the world to make sure that no one knew about her. She was his princess and the heir to his thrown but he will never let her entre this lifestyle and she will never know about it. She is going to live a peaceful life a life without blood and guns. 

Leo knew his time has come, he knew his brothers were planning something against him and he had to be ready. This line of life comes with a price and I was taught about it way before I sat on that chair. If I go down I will take The Crusaders with me because Leonardo Knight will not go down alone. 

"Leo" I heard someone calling me 

"Hah my friend!  How are you?" I asked him

"Healthy as ever." he said hugging him 

"How about you?" his friend asked and he just smiled 

"Here take this?" Leo said giving his friend a package

"What is this? What's going on Leo?" His friend asked 

"It's time!  Take care of her for me!" Leo said looking towards the sky with tears in his eyes.

"Leo I can help you know I can. Let me help you. Once everything is done you can stay with her you as father......" He was stopped by Leo

"No... it's time amigo. I trust you to protect her. There is no one in this world I would trust than you. I want you to protect her." Leo said looking at him 

"You know you will do a much better job than I can if you are here with her." He said to Leo 

"Yes I know but this has to end the crusaders has to end and only I can do that" Leo said 

"Have you met her already" His friend asked Leo

"I will meet her and leave to Italy. This package give it to her when she is ready there are a few things that are dear to me. It will show her that her father and mother loved her." Leo said 

"Did Selena agree to what you are doing?" His friend ask him 

"yes and she is coming with me" He said shaking his think about the huge fight she had with him and made him agree.

"I can only imagine what could have happen?" His friend said laughing and Leo joined him.

"You know my daughter is the best of us both. She is as calm as me and as violent as her mother. But she got my features when you see her you will see me. The first born always takes after her father. She is Leonardo Knight's daughter." He said with pride seeing him his friend heart broke thinking he will not be here to see her grow, love or marry

"You know for you I will bear the whiteness of her grow, love and marry. When the times right I will give her this package. I will protect her from distance." He said promising his friend after awhile he saw a car stop and came out a little girl wearing pink dress hopping her way towards her father. 

"Its time for me to leave. Don't worry about her. I will protect her with my life Leo. Love you man." he said and hugged Leo for the last time and turned around and hid behind the tree and clicked a few pictures of them for the last time as a memory for her when she grows up.

Italy

"Welcome back brother!"  Franco said with a smug smile on his face

"You seem very happy brother." Leo said looking arrogant

"Well its always happy to see you but today I very happy to see you as it will be your last day." Franco said leaped forward at Leo which he dodged very easily

"Brother Brother Brother you think its that easy to kill me I am Leonardo Knight the ruler of The Crusaders." He said

"But not for long"  Alessandro said 

"Let see about that"  with that the war began between the three brothers. 

Leo was hurt but he was still going on with all those deep wounds during the fight he saw Selena killing a lot of people and suddenly he saw Alessandro behind Selena jabbed her from behind. No No No not her 

"Selena" I screamed and ran towards her 

"Hey hey hey don't close your eyes don't you dare close your eyes on me Selena. See it's all over." Leo said to Selena and she opened her eyes and looked at him smiled

"Leo you're the worst liar. Nothing is over yet but it will now. Am waiting for you." With that she closed her eyes on him smiling and she was right with that Leo went on a rampage and started killing everyone. Leo thought he killed everyone but little did he know someone was still alive even after he took down everything with him as he promised. There was still that person hiding in the dark waiting to making a come back. 

"Leo you took everything when you died and I will get everything back now"