Call

Amanda Pov

I looked up more about Elijah Williams and saw that he is the most ruthless businessman and he is worst than his father or grandfather could be. His parents Nicklaus Williams and Rua Roy Williams were known for they love story and their tragic events that happened when Elijah was just a child. The three families Willliams, Roy's and the Johnson's are very close and call each other family and Elijah is the first born of this family followed by Xavier and the rest. Everyone knows that Rua William is not the birth mother of Elijah and that topic was never spoken by anyone ever and it ended along time ago.

I skipped through the images and if I say that Elijah is not handsome it would be the biggest lie ever. I have everything I want to know about Elijah along with his phone number. But I also have mission that I need to do. But for now lets focus on my dear Elijah.

Elijah Pov

I was working when my phone started ringing and I picked it up without seeing who it was. 

"Hello" I said 

"Hi Elijah" I heard a women's voice and I pulled out to see who it was and I didn't recognize the number.

"Who's this?"  I said sound hard

"Silly me. I didn't introduce myself. Am Amanda DeLuca we met at the Faith charity. Remember." She said and I could see the red flags.

"Yes, Ms. DeLuca, How can I help you?" I said without interest 

"I see that you remember me." She said and I could literally see her smirking

"Again Ms. DeLuca. How can I help you?" I said 

"Are you free this evening?" She asked 

"Am sorry am not. If there's nothing else goodbye Ms. Deluca" with that said I cut the call knowing what she will be doing next.

I called the security team told them not to stop when a women named Deluca comes here. I know something is not right and I also know that she is interested in me. Just then Xavier walked in with two file and gave the first one to me. 

I looked at Xavier he just gave me the basic information that I already know. Someone out there wants to kill me but this shit is useless.

"This file has nothing I don't know about." I said and he smirked and got up from his seat and turned the next page what I saw next was something I never though I would see again. How can this be possible? 

Then Xavier gave me another file and what I saw again gave me goosebumps the difference between the two photos is the location and the color. The golden color represented the royal while the black with red highlights represented assassin.

"How is this possible? They were killed according to Uncle Zander how come they are back alive? A golden tattoo and you know who else had it?" I said 

"I know who else had it. This might just be a coincidence and I don't believe in it. What's concerning apart from this is we don't have any picture of the assassin apart from this." He said

"Keep finding more information!" I said and just then we heard a knock on the door and put all the file in my locker.

I told the person to come in and Amara came inside and informed me about Ms. DeLuca presence. I saw Xavier looking at me and I nodded telling him we will talk later. I told Amara to send Ms. DeLuca inside and after a few minutes she came inside wearing a red knee length dress. 

"Ms. DeLuca" I said as she came inside.

"Mr. Williams." She said and smiled very sweetly and I saw Xavier making a puke face. I had to control my laughter looking at his face. This man UGH!!

"Ms. DeLuca, Please meet my brother Xavier Johnson." I said and I could see the disgust on his face which he masked it and put on his neutral face and shook  hands with her and left saying later. 

"Am I disturbing you?" She asked 

"No, Please tell me how can I help you?" I said with straight face

"You cut my call even before I could say something so I had to come here personally to meet you." She said and smiled 

"What is it you want to talk about Ms. Deluca?" I asked her 

"First, call me Amanda. Second, I was hoping if we could have dinner together?" She said looked straight in my eyes.

"Am sorry again Amanda. I cannot come to dinner with you. Am busy. Maybe next time." I said and saw her smile flatter and just then Amara came inside to tell me my next meeting would start within 10 minutes and I smiled looking at Amara thanking her. I saw the look Amanda was giving Amara but she immediately changed it and turned to me smiling.

"Well, looks like I will have to check your schedule next time to have dinner with you Elijah." She said and I laughed saying "Thank you for coming by Amanda. It's nice meeting you." 

"Next time Elijah. I am not someone to give up easily." She said with a hint of next time.

"Will see Amanda." I said and with that said she left and Amara kept watching her until she was inside the lift. 

"She is a very.... umm...." was saying to herself and didn't even realize that I was right in front of her.

"Dangerous" I completed her statement and she was still in her daze and said "Yes"

I took her face in between my palms and turned her to face me she looked startled.

"Are you afraid?" I asked her 

"No" She replied but was hesitant

"Good, because she will be coming her more often now that I said no to her and you need to be careful. Can you do that for me?" I asked her softly and she replied with a nod.

"Good. Now lets go to that meeting you said we are already late." I said put my hand at the small of her back and motioned her to move.

I knew the games just began and one wrong move I'll loose. I need to protect everyone. I looked down at Amara who was thinking deeply.   

"It's time" - sent