Missing Truth of the Italian heir

Ella's Pov

When I got up this morning, I was greeted by Elijah's sleepy face he looked so beautiful and calm when he is asleep. I don't know how did I get so lucky. I didn't have anyone except for my personal care take,r and now I have Elijah and his family. Sometimes I think all this is a dream and once am up everything that I have now will go away every day; I have to tell myself that all this is a reality. I have Elijah; I have Shara and the others. I don't know how long my thoughts have consumed me that I didn't realize Elijah was looking at me with worry. 

"Are you alright, babe?" He asked 

"Yes. Yes, I am." I replied 

"What were you thinking about then?" He questioned 

"How did I get so lucky to have such a great boyfriend," I said, smiling 

"Oh, that you are!" He said, smiling, and we looked at each other smiling. 

"You know what, Ella, we are lucky to have each other. I don't know we would survive without each other." He said 

"That's true. I wouldn't open up to anyone like I do with you. We fill each other's missing pieces." I said 

"I love you, Ella," He said and kissed me 

"I love you too, Elijah," I said 

We were on the bed for a while, comfortable in our silence, until Elijah said that we were supposed to be somewhere important and asked me to get ready. Once done, we felt. On the way there, I wondered Elijah where we were going, but he still needed to reply. He just said I will know once we go there. 

"Okay, we are here," He said, and I looked outside the window

It was a nice Italian restaurant, and the next thing I knew is that Elijah was by my side telling me to move, and I did as he said. I was curious about why we were there, so I stopped him.

"Wait, Elijah," I said, and he looked at me, asking to continue 

"Why are we here? I know we are not here for brunch or lunch, so why are we here?" I voiced out my thoughts to him.

"My darling Ella," He said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"You want to know the truth, and I brought you here so you can know the truth." He said and pulled me towards the closed room door. When we were there, he opened the door, and I saw everyone in that room the Williams, the Johnsons, and the Roys. Everyone was there except for Shara. 

"Why is everyone here, Elijah?" I asked him 

"You will know, love." He said, and we walked inside.

Blake Johnson was the first to greet me. He came towards me, smiling from ear to ear, and said, "Amara Bella Valentino," or should I say, "Amara Bella Leonardo Knight," the daughter of Leonardo Knight and Selena Valentino." 

"I am sorry you might have mistaken Mr. Johnson. I am not...." I couldn't complete my sentence when Blake interpreted me.

"Darling girl, I know who you are. What are you? and where do you come from?" He said 

"What do you mean?" I asked, still confused 

"Sweety, I am your guardian," He said, and that sentence made me stumble on my stance. 

"You mean you were the one who is always protecting and guiding me and..." I couldn't complete my sentence because I was dumbstruck. All these years, he was by my side. He knew who I was and my identity, and all this time, I didn't. I didn't think I was crying until I felt Elijah's hand wiping my tears off my cheeks.