Lucifer

Ella's Pov 

"There's something you also need to know, Ella." I heard Elijah saying, and I looked at him, asking him to continue. 

"Someone else ruling the Italian Mafia for a long time." He said 

"Who is he?" I asked 

"Lucifer" He said without fear in his eyes, and I felt a chill run down my spine. Lucifer, that man, was merciless and will kill anyone without guilt. No one has ever seen this man, and people who did never lived to tell the tale. I don't think anyone knows him. He is very secretive and will never let anyone come, never him. He is ruling the Italian Mafia now.  

"Lucifer is the Italian mafia now?" I asked, or more like a questioned

"Lucifer rules more than half the mafia, Ella." I heard Zara say 

"Do you want to know who he is? or have you had enough of the mafia today," said Zach 

"How do you all know Lucifer? Isn't he like the Devil, and people who know him are dead." I asked. My head was starting to hurt now, and I felt exhausted. I wanted this conversation to stop here, but I wanted to know.

"We know him because we work for him. We are his people." Dean said

I was shocked when I heard him say that. They work for him, all of them Eljah too. I was looking at him dead in the eye, and today, I saw death in his eyes for the first time. There were no emotions, nothing at all. For a minute, I was contemplating if I even knew this person in front of me. For some reason, I walked towards him as if I had finished the final puzzle and had to say it clearly. I was standing right before him, still looking at him dead in the eye. I said that one word that shook my world. 

"LUCIFER" 

Elijah did not flinch. There was nothing written on his face. All he did was look me straight in the eye and say, "The Devil himself, Cara Mia."

I stepped, flattered. I lost my balance and fell to the ground. This new piece of information shocked me to the core even more than knowing my birth parents and my true identity. I didn't know if I should be terrified, betrayed, and felt protected because my boyfriend was the Mafia king himself. All this was too much information for me to comprehend, and that was when my brain decided to shut me down, and I started seeing the black spots. Before my eyes closed entirely and losing consciousness, I saw Elijah with a terrified look calling me out, but I was too exhausted to respond, so I gave in to the blackness.