Gifts

Amara Pov

I was shocked about what Shara just said one I didn't know she saw me buying that gift and didn't even ask me or started the conversation when we were out. Two how can see just say that in front of her brother and leave me here with him. I felt betrayed by my friend I will get you back Shara I will. One day I will. I didn't realize that Elijah was close to me until he spoke.

"So Where's my gift?" He asked 

"I.. I." I couldn't form a sentence I thought I would leave that gift on his desk and leave it so I dont have to confront him. Thank you Shara for pushing me into this pickel.

I jumped of the chair and moved a little to escape but Elijah cornered me with both his hands on either side of the table. I couldn't move and Elijah minty breath was not helping me either.

"Ella where's my gift?" He asked and kept looking at me in the eyes and my lips.

"I ...I didn... Didn't..." Still not able to form any sentences I looked at him and his lips damn they look so good. Then I saw Elijah smirking

"If I give you my gift will you give me mine?" He asked and I nodded.

"You sure you want the gift?" He asked moving more closer to me and I didn't understand. But still I nodded. 

"Alright. Here's my gift." He said and kissed me on my lips.

I was shocked to say the least. Elijah is kissing me. The kiss was soft and not urgent. I kissed him back with the same feeling. I felt Elijah's hand move from my waist to my ass and in one swift moment I was put on the table. My hands were encircled on Elijah's neck. Slowly his hands moved towards my legs and parted them so he can stand in between them. Once he was in between my legs he warped them around his torso. He gentle bit my lip to seek permission and I opened my mouth for him our tongue danced together with each. We only parted when we were short of breath. We put our heads together to catch out breath.

"So. Did you like my gift?" Elijah asked me and I blushed hard for which he laughed.

"Now it's your turn. Where's my gift?" He asked 

"Bag" I said and was about to move when he picked me up the same way we were on the table and took me to where my bag was placed. He sat down with me still on his lap and not letting me go. 

"I opened the bag and took out the small box where the chain is placed." I gave the box to him and told him to open it. He too the box and opened it to reveal the chain. He smiled looking at it and took the chain out from the box and looked at it with love. 

He then looked at me and put the chain me hand. I looked at him confused and he smiled and kissed me lips. 

"Put it around me." He said and that made me blush. I slowly unclasped the chain and put it around Elijah's neck. When I saw that it was secured I was satisfied and looked at the chain as imagined the chain looked beautiful on him and that made me smile. 

"It's beautiful. Thank you." He said

"You know when I saw this chain I only thought of you. I imagined you wearing it and it's beautiful on you. You Elijah are very mysterious to me just like this locket here it feels like I know you but here this empty part on this locket makes me believe that I don't know you enough. You are so Mysterious to me." I said looking into his eyes like a lost puppy. He looked at me and smiled.

He cupped my face in his palms and said "You my darling will know eventually. Because the devil will cannot always be camouflaged." He said and kissed me one more time. We sat there for some more time when my eyes started to close and Elijah got up and started walking up the stairs with me in his arms. He opened the room door it was dark and I couldn't see anything. He slowly put me on the bed and covered me with the blanket.