2 weeks

Amara's Pov

Its been two weeks we all had the talk, two weeks  I hadn't seen anyone two weeks Elijah didn't come to office, two weeks I did not see him two weeks. It feels like they all disappeared from the face of earth. No one called nor texted. I tried reaching Shara, Zara and Rachel but no one picked up. I rescheduled all of Elijah's meetings and did all the work that was pending. I don't know what happened after Elijah's outburst everything changed. There are more security guards in the office, near there house and every possible location where the family will be or go. 

Suddenly the lift chimmed and I looked towards it thinking it be Elijah but I never excepted her to be here. She was me and gave me her best smile and I did the same. 

"Ms. Deluca, How are you?" I asked 

"Ms. Valentino, am good thank you for asking. May I meet Elijah?" She asked 

"I am sorry Ms. Deluca. Mr. Williams is out of office and was asked not to disturb him. I suggest you to come another time or why don't you tell the reason and I will pass it on to Mr. Williams. That might save a lot of time for you and him." I said and smiled sweetly.

"Is he alright! O my god Ms. Valentino why don't you give me is address so I can go check on him." She said with all fake concern.

"I sorry Ms. Deluca I cannot do that. It's private and I Mr. William will not like it." I said being very patient with her.

"Is it because he will be bothered or you Ms. Valentino." She asked with a smirk

"Am sorry what?" I said even though I heard everything crystal clear.

"You heard me right Amara low-lives like yours will do anything to get into a man pants and you are no better and might as well I will add much worse." She said with anger.

"Ms. Deluca  think what you want. But I will not be giving you the address." I replied adamantly.

"You think if you don't give me I will not be able to find his house and go near him." She added 

"Then why don't you try that and let me know how that went Amanda, because even if you find the house the guards will not let you enter without Elijah's permission and you will never get that permission from him." I replied and crossed mu arms.

"Confident much I see" She said 

"I know him Ms." I replied and she moved closer to me and said 

"I don't like you one bit Ms. Valentino and stay away from Elijah if you value your life. I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your skull. Am saying again leave before it's too late." and with that said she turned to leave when I said 

"Nice tattoo Ms. Deluca." I said 

"I know." She said with a smudge look and got inside the elevator.

I sat there trying to comprehended what just happened did Amanda just threaten we with my life. I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn't hear the elevator doors open and close not someone walking towards me until someone put a hand on my shoulder which brought a loud screech from me. 

I looked up to see a familiar face after two weeks am seeing someone familiar. They came back the very minute Amanda left. I looked at him with teary eye, I don't know if I was terrified or happy I just had to left my emotions out and I did what I wanted to do for so many years. CRY. 

And I cried, cried for myself, cried for my parents, cried for him, cried for everything and every person who left me half way.  All these years I locked myself up built wall around me I didn't let anyone come or show me love. The minute I became his assistant I knew that I will not be the same so I built more walls stronger one's. But he dived through all those wall and shattered me inside out without any effort he made me weak he made me vulnerable he made me feel these emotions and I am going to loose him and everyone once again. They will all leave me half way and this time it will be worst because he will leave me Elijah will leave me to just like my parents he will and there will no one to pick me up. I don't how long I cried but then I saw black spot and I was soon asleep. 

Elijah Pov

After the fight I left my office and went home for some peace. Everyday am terrified who will come attack my family, everyday I take precautions to keep them safe, everyday I wake up with he feeling of dread that something might happen today. Every single fucking day. And it happened Rachel, Zara and My Ella got attacked and they got hurt. All this is my fault I was not cautions.  When I saw the footage I saw my worst fears coming true. I know who they were and who they are looking for and what they want. But I will not them come near me or my family if the touch anyone they will have Lucifer looking for them. No one comes into my world and goes out alive. 

"Lucifer" I heard Xavier say

"Yes"

"They are still young they don't even know the things we know because most of the time we keep them in the dark. You cannot just yell at them and leave without an explanation Elijah. They looked so lost. I don't even want to know what they're thinking currently. You are so so stupid." Xavier said 

"What am I suppose to say Xavier that am fucking proud of them that they kicked someone peoples ass oaky than I will say it to them am so proud of you. What will that do it will only boost they ego. We might be business men and women Xavier lets not forget we are also the part of Mafia not just any Mafia we rule everyone here and keep our identities safe so we don't get mixed up. I keep telling them to stay low, stay alert, watch your surroundings and fucking inform where they're going. It's all I ask for Xavier." I yelled

"They are not 5 years old anymore Elijah. They know who they are and where they come from and what they're background is. It's us two overly protected who are keeping things for them god they don't even know who they fought they think if our business enemies but those people who attacked are not them they are sent by a family who were told to be dead. If we are not gonna tell them today Elijah what is going on they will never know and we might loose them in the process of protecting them." Xavier said 

"So we tell them and bring them into the mess Xavier." I asked 

"You didn't tell them and they are still in the mess Elijah." He said and sighted 

"Eli" He said calmly

"You are thinking like Elijah they brother and you're forgetting who they are in reality. Thinking like Lucifer you are him. You will see the solutions instantly. You are Lucifer and you have all the answers but you are over looking them you don't want to address the elephant in the room. It's you Eli you want to protect them alone but you are forgetting something that together we are undefeatable we are the Devils Lucifer." He said and I looked at him. 

He was right even though I know I can handle this situation without them I will still need them. they need to know they real reason for my outburst. 

"Call them all Xavi" I said and walked into my office in the underground. 

Xavier Pov

I was happy when Eli told me to call the others. I texted them in the group chat and within no time they all were here and looked at me. Alex was the first to speak. 

"What wrong Xavier?" He asked 

"Just follow me."  I said and walked in the same direction that Elijah went. 

Once I opened the door for them they walked in and got scattered across the room with Elijah sitting in the middle of the room. He looked at me and nodded. 

"Alright! we called you here today to talk with you regarding the recent issue that has risen." I said looked at them they moved forwards and were attentive now.

"What kind of problem?" Zach asked 

"Have you ever heard of The Crusaders" Elijah asked this time and they'll nod they heads

"Yes, Leo Knight killed his own bloodline. That story is legendary."  Dean said 

"True, but what does it has to do with us now?" Cara asked 

"Yes, they died and everyone knows that. But what am unable to understand here is that why are you two bring them up?" Rudra asked

"Because everything we are gonna say now has a link and you'll know who attacked who and why?" I said and looked at everyone. 

"It's time to reopen the history." I said and Elijah nodded.