The Talk

Elijah Pov

I was in my office sitting on my chair thinking when all the boys walked in and took different spots to stand and we all were waiting for the Rachel, Zara and Amara to come. 

Zara's Pov

I am thousand percent sure all of them are waiting for us and are scattered across the room with Elijah sitting on his chair. 

"Alright, lets tell them what happened exactly and leave it there. They didn't our parents what happened and that's a pure blessing." I said and looked at Amara and Rachel and they nodded.

Amara's Pov

We entered the office and the men were all scattered across the room just like how Zara said and then my landed on Elijah who was looking at me with so much intensity that made me want run down the hill. 

"What exactly happened? Xavier asked and Zara opened her mouth to speak when Adrian said.

"Lets play a game. Every time I say one of your name you will speak. So we will be sure you guys are not lying." he said with a serious tone.

"Don't make me punch you Adrian. We are you sisters why would we lie you idiot." Rachel hissed.

"Amara Speak" Adrian said ignoring Rachel's comment.

"We got dressed and went to the bar that was opened a few days ago thinking we can hangout there for a while. You know..."

"Zara Speak" Adrian said 

"We thought we could get a few drinks and enjoy for few hours. Rachel was ordering the drinks while Amara and I were speaking and laughing...."

"Rachel" 

"I was ordering the drinks for the three of us while flirting with the bartender a little he was cute though I was about to get his number when I heard these talk and turned around asking what they were talking and Zara said that Amara doesn't drink but I insisted her to take one shot and she did like a pro..." Rachel said and winked at me making my eyes go wide.

"What the fuck Rachel." Zach and Elijah yelled at the same time. But  Adrian ignored them and asked Zara to continue.

"While they were talking I felt someone was staring at us and I tried looking around for the source and that when I saw Mr. Knight staring and suddenly some random guy was attacking us and Amara got hurt in the process of saving me and the rest is history." Zara said 

"All day long you didn't even sense some was following you" Dean asked 

"Actually no we didn't we were just enjoying and chilling." Rachel said 

"Who's idea was it to go the bar?" Rudra asked 

"All of us" I replied 

"How did you not know that a car was following you all day long Zara." Alexander said pushed the tab in front of us and there we saw a car following our every move. 

"I have no idea" Zara said and Elijah got up from his seat with such force  that the chair banged to the wall behind him. 

"No idea Zara No idea you'll almost put your life at risk and you say you have no idea that someone was following you'll almost  the entire day. Do you have any idea how terrified we were when you got to about the attack. Are you three fucking dumb. You did not inform where you were going nor took security with you. Do you realize the amount of people that want me dead or one person from our family. Do you even realize the time Xavier and I work to keep the family  safe. No ! Zara has no idea neither does Rachel or Amara." Elijah yelled and threw the vase across the room. 

"Eli" Xavier said 

"No Xavier these kids need to know they all act high and mighty thinking they can all tackle everything. Just because they have the names ending with William, Roy and Johnson they think that are untouchables. They need to know that they are not. You think we two are stupid we don't know who you'll are meeting or where you'll are going we have tabs on every single person in this family including our parents." Elijah said with fire burning in his eyes.

"The next time you do shit like what you'll do use your brains." Elijah said and went out the room banging the door making everyone flinch. 

Xavier Pov

Once Eli left the room I saw everyone hung they heads down they just experienced Elijah's wrath. I know they might be shaking inside but they are not letting anyone know. I went and sat down on Elijah's chair and faced everyone.

"Am sorry." I heard Amara say. 

"I don't want to sound rude and terrify you'll more but its alright Amara. Being the eldest of the family he has a lot of responsibilities that dangerous encounters." I said

"What he said is true?" Amara asked 

"About?"

"A lot of people trying to kill him?" She asked 

"Yes, over the years Eli made enemies and they are waiting for the day to strike him. He made some new enemies recently and the dead are coming back to life." I said and looked straight outside the glass panel thinking about our recent discoveries. 

"What do you mean by the dead are coming back to life?" Zach asked and I shook my head and walked out the room leaving Zach's question hanging in the air.