Letter

Amanda Pov 

I woke up today morning to find a single red rose with a letter to it and what I read made me shiver. He knows I am searching for him. He knows who I am and where I live and he got into my house. 

I live deep in the shadows wild and cold dare to entre you'll  be killed because I show no mercy to anyone. Run before you drown in the shadows of death and live to tell the tale of your survival because no one gets the chance. 

Lucifer 

So he knew all this time that I was searching for him he had tabs on me and now he showed up at my place with a threating note oh Lucifer let's play hide and seek. Let's see who will win. Game on Lucifer I will find you. 

Then I made a call to father to let him know that Lucifer contacted me and that I will find him in no time now. 

"Lucifer I will make you come to me" I smirked thinking about it. 

 I am free today so why not meet my dear darling Elijah and with that in mind I got dressed and felt to meet him. 

At the office 

As usual I was escorted by the guards to his office after letting him know that I here to meet him. I don't know why there are guards everywhere and people escorting me whenever I come here. On the way to the lifts I met Rachel Roy and Zachery Johnson. 

"Hi Ms. Roy, Mr. Johnson" I said looking at them and they greeted me with there typical nod. 

"May I know your purpose of visit Ms. DeLuca?" Zach questioned 

"Oh! am here to meet Elijah and see if we could go out for lunch." I replied 

"Looks like to don't seem to understand the Elijah is not into you." Rachel sassed 

"I am very well aware of it Rachel. It's just that I don't like to go down with a fight and I want something I get." I replied 

"Playing with fire is a dangerous game Ms. DeLuca" Zach said 

"I have played with fire enough to not get burn Zachery." I said and looked at him straight in the eye. 

That's when someone came from behind and said slowly but I could hear them "Sir, your meeting with Mr. Lucifer is fixed this weekend at  NightNine Club." He said and left.

"Alright Ms. DeLuca nice meeting you. Lets hope we don't cross paths again" Zach said and left with Rachel. 

Oh we will Zach and I will make sure that one by one you'll will leave Elijah. NightNine Club, Lucifer I might need a drink this weekend. It's time you come out of the shadows Lucifer. With that in mind I reached Elijah's office and was greeted by non other than Ms. Valentino or should I say Ms. Knight. Wait till I kill you with my hands Amara. 

"Ms. DeLuca this way please. Mr. William was waiting for your arrival." She said politely and escorted me to his room. 

"Sir, Ms. DeLuca is here." she said and that made him look at her and smile. Oh that smile belongs to me bitch.

"Thank you Ella. You may leave now." He said 

"Ms. DeLuca, to what do I owe your presence in my office today?" He questioned 

"I was thinking if we could go out for a lunch?" I said with my eye brow raised 

"And why would you think that I would be anywhere willing to go out with you?" He countered 

"Come on Elijah it's just one lunch am not asking you to get married to me." Not yet I thought 

"Alright Ms. DeLuca one lunch and we are over" He said and I nodded oh dear there is going to be more than one.

You will fall for me Elijah and I will make you.