☆10☆

Yesterday with Hunter was nice, so far he hasn't talked to you at all yet through the necklaces. Currently it was around 5 pm and you were heading over to Luz's house, you've never been there before, you know she lives with Eda the owl lady who used to be a wanted witch.

Finally you approach the house, in the group chat everyone else seemed to be there, so they were waiting on you. You decide to knock on the door.

After a moment of silence the door opens, you expect to see Luz but she wasn't the one who opened the door. Instead... there was nobody there?

"Down here!!" A voice says.

You look down to see a weird... skull dog?

It's cute though.

"Awww! Are you Luz's dog? You are so cute!" You grin picking him up.

"WEEH! I'm not cute!!" The creature says.

"Oh! Y/n! You're here!" Luz says approaching the door.

"This is king, cute isn't he?" Luz grins.

"He is!!" You grin hugging him.

"LUZ! SAVE ME FROM THIS MONSTER!!!" King whines.

You start scratching underneath his neck and then he stops whining.

"Actually never mind she gives good pets." King hums.

You and Luz both laugh and she leads you to her room. There is where you see Willow, Gus, and Amity.

"Y/n!!" Gus exclaims.

"Hey guys!" You grin.

"So! Eda is ordering some.... What did they call it?" Luz asks.

"Bizza!" Willow giggles.

"Bizza, gosh that's so weird, they call it Pizza where I'm from." Luz laughs.

"Oooh yesss." You smile.

"I also brought the dusk series! We're gonna stay up all night binging these!" Willow grins, slamming all the boxes down.

"Oh my goodness with the vampires and werewolves?" Amity groans.

"Yep! Suck it!" Willow grins.

"Y/n, are you team Edrick? Or team Josh?" Willow grins.

"Team (whichever) all the way!" You grin.

"Ooh! Nice!" Willow exclaims.

"I also brought some card games." Amity says, placing them down.

"OMG!!! Amity I love these ones! It's like you know me or something!" Luz exclaims.

"Haha..!" Amity blushes.

"Cmon no time to waste! Wheres your DVD player!?" Willow asks Luz.

"Got it!" Luz says placing the DVD player down.

Willow sets up the DVD player to the TV. It doesn't take too long. And before you know it you are already starting the dusk series.

It's been a couple hours now, it seems everyone got distracted by other things and you only managed to get the first 2 movies done, you all played some card games, Gus thwarted everyone so many times, he was nice and ended up giving you some tips and you won once.

The Bizza arrived and you guys ate so much while playing card games. You even painted nails for fun, it was really funny, even Gus let you paint his nails.

"Hmm whats something else we can play?" Amity says.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Luz says.

"O-oh! Okay!" Amity stutters.