act one

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

❝ cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me
and look in my eyes- ❞

𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗡 insecure girl. She knew that she would never be the perfect ideal daughter to her parents. The pressure on her shoulders was too unbearable, ever since her parents didn't expect anything from her two 'useless' sisters. Whatever she did was never enough for her family. So every night as soon as her head hit the pillow she released her emotions that were bottled inside from the day.

However, a girl named Florence Grimrose somehow always made her feel worthy. Her cascades of dark chocolate brown hair carefully curled at the ends. Her iconic midnight black beret lay perfectly placed onto the top of her head. A smile bright as the moon on a clear night, laughter that carried in the wind, a beautiful sweet melody. Florence was the perfect friend in Narcissa's little trio, she got along with everyone including the infamous Marauders, she had a heart of gold, which apparently was 'Unslytheriny' according to Bellatrix.

So, when one day Florence - or Flore as Lucius and Narcissa liked to call her, smiled in her direction she felt her legs become jelly. This was unnatural, it was impossible, no way she liked her best friend. She was betrothed to Lucius Malfoy, who had insisted her mother to engage her off to the Malfoy family since Lestrange wouldn't be the best future husband.

or

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 falls for someone who isn't Lucius Malfoy

❝ you are perfection, my only direction,
 its fire on fire ❞

authors note

this book going to turn out to be crap but yeah I decided to attempt to write this book because I'm procrastinating procrastinating. Also my cover I attempted to make as you can see the horribleness of it and uh there will be some swearing I guess. 

 Imma make it try to make it slow burn but I'm bad at writing so yeah and uh I forgot what I was saying but yes grammar skills are 🤮 

I basically survive on Grammarly

I'm about to burn your eyes.

One more thing before I go, I've always wanted to write a Narcissa fanfic and I think this book could like develop into a series cause I have the timeline planned out hopefully I keep procrastinating procastinating.

Anyway bai bai