004

"I KNOW YOU ARE mad at Regulus but you really should speak to him." Florence told her. 

It was a calm evening, the stars shone brightly and there was a moody atmosphere that clung the walls of the school, no one wanted to return to school.  

The Slytherin quartet, (a name which Florence called them, she was set on adding either 'iconic' or  'main' but Lucius quickly shut that idea down.) were currently studying together for their 'Surprise' Pop quiz for Potions. (Slughorn thought it was a brilliant  idea to inform his students the day before about the test,  so that he could see how much they all could remember from the sixth  year content after finding out that none of them acutally was aware of what was happening in Potions.  yay!! take in note of  the sarcasm.)  

None of  Narcissa's friends had told her what had happened with  Sirius and Regulus, however it seems that both boys were equally angry at her. Which really didn't matter because guess what? She was also extremly pissed at her cousins as well. She only knows that whatever that had happened was  horrible, and no one was to utter a word about it.

Whenver Narcissa even mentioned the situation, Lucius would avoid her gaze and tell her that it really was not that important. But if it wasn't that  important then why was there tension between the Slytherin purebloods?

"Absolutely not." She said firmly, "Flore, I somehow managed to convince my mother to allow me to accompany you to France so then I could escape the daily trauma she gives me. I then promised  Regulus to  write  to him everyday if he writes back, which he does not, and  then he had the audacity to be super fucking pissed at me. Then I ask Sirius what was up with his brother and the boy decides to full out ignore me." 

"Right, but have you acutally tried to talk to Regulus?" Florence asks her, Narcissa winces slightly, the idea had completly slipped out of her mind.

"No.. But it really cant be that bad, I mean Sirius and Regulus fight like all the time. I just don't get why any of you guys tell me about it."  

"Well I'm not a Black so really I would  keep my distance away from the drama." Briare says looking up from her box of food, the girl was the only one who was not studying. 

"Yeah that doesn't mean you  can't tell me what happened. I deserve to know, I am a Black." Narcissa replies.

"Lets not talk about  it right now, we should focus on our main priority which is passing the potions test, and most of its  theory." Lucius suddenly speaks, like usual he quickly dismisses the topic.

She glowered at the platinum blond boy who didn't notice the look as he was writing something, "Fine pretend that the problem doesn't exist like you always do." 

The boy looks up a red  tinge in his face from anger, "Says you." 

Silence fell between the four,  the only sound was  from the  rustling of wrappers of the  sweets Briare was eating. Narcissa was fully aware of  what he was talking about, and she was now pissed at  him for bringing it up. 

"Hey guys, sorry I couldn't join earlier" Asteria interrupts oblivious to the tension, her long braids now had blonde interwieved in them, contrasting with her natural dark hair colour. "I was helping some fifth year with relationship problems."  

Narcissa immediatly calms down and smiles brightly, "No problem, we just only started revising. I love your braids by the way, its different." 

"I hope in a good way?" 

"Yes definitly."  

"Well then thanks, Dorcas Meadows helped me." 

Asteria grins, she was absolutely fascinating to Narcissa who had never met someone who looked like her, she was different and that intruiged her. She also never had met  an American, and was fully aware that her mother would not approve of the girl.