006

AS SOON AS NARCISSA stepped into the manor she dropped her composure. She collapsed onto her knees and screamed.

A couple of elves all apparated to her asking if she wanted the 'Master' to  which she responded yes.  

Lucius being on the other side of the manor had only heard a faint scream and thought it was a dream. He ran to the doorway and froze at the sight of  her, 

"What happened?" 

She lifted her head, tears running faster than words. "She's dead Lucius."

"Who?"

"Florence. She's gone. And I watched." Narcissa sobbed, "I  hate them so much, I hate them so much, I want to kill them."

Lucius was frozen and that upsetted her, that he wasn't comforting her. But he never has been great with dealing emotions.

"You don't even seem to care."

"I do care." He said. "I think your forgetting that Florence was also my bestfriend."

She closed her eyes, gripping onto the beret she had found on the ground near Florence's body. "We can't be death eaters anymore Lucy."

"I'm sorry Narcissa, we cannot do that."

Her eyes snapped open. "Why not?"

"Because I have spent so long working for my ranking,  this is my purpose, my familys purpose. I'm sorry that your family lied to you about being okay with your relationship with Florence, but its time  to  grow up and realise  that the war is a lot more complicated than you think." He replied calmly. 

Narcissa stood up and walked closer to him, "Grow up?" She spat . "They murdered the love of my life, they murdered your best friend, surely they haven't  made you that heartless?"

Lucius flinched at that. "Narcissa, even if we stopped being a death eater and  run away. They would hunt us down and kill us. We know too much."

Anger burnt her lungs, "Fuck you."

"We also need to think about our future child." He tried reasoning, "Their life would be ruined by running all the time."

"Our child is only some stupid duty, our parents have imposed, we have to fulfil."  Narcissa hissed, 

"Don't say that about our child," Lucius replied angrily. 

"IT IS A DUTY LUCIUS." She yelled. "They would have to follow our footsteps, be a death eater, marry some rich, white,  pureblood girl."   

Lucius opened his mouth to reply but she cut him off. "I  am going."

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked. 

"I  want to be alone." She responded coldly before placing the beret on her head and apparating away. 

*

NARCISSA APPARATED TO THE front of  Grimmauld place.  It really was grim and old, the memories haunting her head every time she looked at it. But right now the only thing that filled her mind was anger. She gripped onto her wand tightly before apparating into the house.

It was dark inside with stray beams of the sunrise coming in, she walked up the stairs quietly before coming face to face with her mother. 

"Narcissa, finally got your senses back child?"

She stared coldly at her mum before lifting her wand at her mother, Druella looked amused if not scared. 

"No." She replied emotionlessly. "Avada Kedavra."   

Green light   illuminated the staircase, and the last thing she saw  was Druella's eyes widening in fear. Her mothers body thumped down the stairs and Narcissa grinned at the sight of it, 

"Now you know how it feels." She whispered to herself.

"Druella what is going on?" She heard her father call out before coming onto the stair case, wand out. 

"Narcissa?"  Cygnus said  confused and lowering his wand. 

"Avada Kedavra." 

Narcissa never imagined herself being able to do an Unforgivable.  But the sight of Florence dead kept flashing through her  mind everytime she saw her family and all that rushed through her was anger. Bellatrix once told  her after she had  asked if it  was hard to kill someone that it was always the hardest the first time, after one, you itch for more. Narcissa did not quite understand it at the time but now she did. 

She killed Druella, Cygnus, Wallburga and Orion. Merlin, her wand must be incriminating. 

Narcissa looked through the house for her sister, before walking into her room and there sat Bellatrix looking unaffected by the fact that her youngest sister just murdered all her family and grinned at the sight of her. For once it was  Narcissa looking manic.

"Look at you go. Knew with the right push you would be useful."

"Fuck you." Narcissa hissed, her wand raised at her sister.

Bellatrix raised an eyebrow. "Really? You're going to kill me too?"

"You murdered my best friend, the love of my life." 

"Aww  so cute."   

How she hated  Bellatrix. "Florence did  nothing wrong to you."

"I don't know," Bellatrix said inspecting her nails. "She is quite annoying. Oops sorry was."

"I loved her," Narcissa whispered the words trembling. 

"Oh, I know little one. I would say sorry but isn't it important to say what you feel?" She said belittling Narcissa. "I have to go now, my Lord has plans for me that I must attend to."

"Wait I'm not f-"

Narcissa was left alone in her old room. A framed picture of her and Florence as kids lay on her bedside table. She took the picture out of the glass, folded it and slipped into her pocket. 

She had no one to talk to that she trusted. The anger was starting to fizzle away revealing pain. Lucius, Regulus, Florence. But then she saw an address on a letter lying beside the picture, and it reminded her of someone that she hadn't talked to in a  while, so she apparated away. 

The sun was slowly making its way up the sky. She was hoping that no one saw the sight she was in currently. Narcissa walked up to the door, she could hear voices from inside so she knocked loudly on the wood. 

She heard a very familiar laugh right outside the door before it opened. 

"Cissy?" 

"Sirius." 

authors note: 

Narcissa is going through her revenge era. Imagine if she did kill Bellatrix and in the future (I have actually thought about this timeline in the future)  so many deaths didn't happen.

Anyway, Sirius being one of  the  people she trusts 😱