006

ACCORDING TO SOURCES ASTERIA Blossom was in the Gryffindor common room with Sirius Black. 

It had been another two days after Narcissa  had bumped into Florence and she was still avoiding her. Briare had approached her during one of her 'Reggie and Cissy hang outs' in the library and told  her that whatever was happening between her and Florence had to be resolved soon.

So knowing that Asteria was a brilliant relationship therapist, perhaps she could help with whatever was going on. Maybe she knew about this weird Grimrose curse where they make  their close friends' stomachs twist into a knot.

Secretly Narcissa knew that was stupid.

So she leaned against a wall in front the Gryffindor common room  entrance, waiting for Asteria while also gaining stares and whispers from students. (Strange to see a Slytherin in Gryffindor territory, especially someone like herself.)

After thirty minutes of waiting because she had  nothing better  to do, so she rested  her head on the wall sighing deeply.

"What is the Narcissa Black doing here?" A voice said not unkindly.

She opened her eyes and looked up  to see four Gryffindor girls standing in front of her staring at her curiously. "Uh hi?" 

"Hello, Narcissa." A girl with long dark red-hair and bright green eyes said. 

Narcissa blinked confused why some random Gryffindors would know her name when she didn't even know theirs. Though when she thought about it they did seem familiar, or at least the girl who just  spoke and maybe the one with bright red hair and hazel eyes.

"Why are you sitting here by yourself? Don't you have some  muggle-borns to taunt?" The blonde asked scornfully, a bronze skinned girl with curly hair elbowed her sharply earning an 'Ow.'

"Don't be mean Marls." The curly haired said as the blonde rubbed the spot she got elbowed.

"I'm waiting for a girl, you might know her, named Asteria Blossom, she's apparently in the Gryffindor common room so I was just  going to wait here but  she's taking a while." Narcissa said awkwardly.

"Oh Asteria? Yeah we know her, she's amazing isn't she?" The hazel eyed girl said, Narcissa nodded in response. "She's really good at  her job too, she helped Arther and I to realise our feelings for each other." 

"And she helped us too." The curly haired added leaning her head on the blonde's shoulder

"We were just going to the common room, the ground must be uncomfortable right? You can join us." The green eyed girl offered, Narcissa thought about it for a second, she was feeling sore and perhaps she could find out the password and tease Sirius about it.

"Sure." 

The green eyed girl offered a hand to her,  Narcissa grabbed it and pulled herself up. "Oh yeah by the way, thats Dorcas Meadowes, Marlene McKinnon, Molly Prewett and I'm Lily Evans." Lily said gesturing to  each of the girls.

Narcissa  now knew where she recognised Molly and Lily.  "Oh you're that girl Potter was going on about." 

Lily sighed, "Yeah, he has this weird infatuation with me but he's icky."  

"You're in seventh year right?" Molly asked, she nodded in response, "Do you know Gideon and Fabian Prewett?"

"Yes, they are quite... Loud... In potions."  Narcissa answered,

"Alright enough of the pleasantries, lets just go." Marlene stated sounding bored.

Narcissa couldn't agree more, it was rather awkard talking to a bunch of Gryffindors. They walked to the Fat Lady who looked puzzedly at them.