001

THE YEAR HAD GONE by in a flash, today was the day they were having their end of term feast. Narcissa, Florence and Briare were all packing their essentials for the summer talking about the Ilvermony exchange students coming in next year.

"So Lucy told professor Dumbledore that you will help the new girl settle down," Florence asked her as she carefully packed her berets.

"Yeah, he apparently knows what house they're likely to get sorted into, that's why they asked the Slytherin and Gryffindor prefect to choose someone for this  exchange student thing." She replied. 

"Who do you think  will the Gryffindor person be?" 

"Prewett."

Earlier today she had gotten a letter to meet Dumbledore at his office, where she bumped into Gideon Prewett, who turns out to be the person the Gryffindor prefect picked.The headmaster explained everything and showed pictures of the girls.

Asteria Blossom had smooth bronze skin, long raven black hair that was done in cornrows, and dark brown eyes that twinkled with mischief. Then there was Kalyspo Freeman, a wavy, medium length red hair and brown eyes, she looks shy.

"Do they appear to be nice people?" Florence asked bringing out an envelope and ripping it open.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Merlin's beard." The brunette said surprise laced her voice. "My aunt E' decided to ask me last minute if any of you guys want to spend the summer with us." 

"Sorry I can't go, you know the lie I told a  couple of weeks ago? Well it wasn't entirely a lie, my aunt actually is starting a business and we're helping her near the end of the holidays so next year we can buy some things when visiting. At the start of the holidays, I'm going to South Korea for some private family reasons."

A couple of years ago Briare, Florence, Lucius and Narcissa visited South Korea. It was amazing, but of course, her mother wouldn't approve of her going to Korea so she lied saying she was visiting France.

"That's ok, I know Lucy isn't going, he has this  big celebration for something that he has to attend." Florence told them, "Cissy?"

Narcissa really didn't want to leave Hogwarts for the summer, the Grimmauld place sucks, especially that Andromeda is staying at her friend's place so she would be alone with Bellatrix, Regulus and Sirius. Her oldest sister isn't the best person to hang out with, she mostly spends her time around the Carrows and Ropholdus Lestrange -- Ropholdus was the older brother of Rabastan--

Sirius and  Regulus's relationship is right now tied together by a thin string, she doesn't want to hang around them, enduring the cold war between them.

"Oh I'm definitely coming, who the hell cares about what Druella  will say, I'll send a letter to her saying that I already said yes to Evette."

This caused Florence to grin widely, "great, I'll inform her. My parents are apparently in Italy looking after my dad's mother who r recently was in a potions accident. They'll be coming a couple of days after us." 

"Alright," She said excitedly starting to pack quicker. It's been her dream to visit France, and now, she gets to go to the country with Florence.

These next two, three? chapters are going to be short, I wrote this in a tight space of time:( I got a freaking D+ in my analysis thing for history and my mum is now using that as an example for all my subjects even if it had good grades. I'm sorry for the long wait.

If this chapter don't make sense I'm writing this at 3 am and I should probably  go to sleep but I wanted to finish this short chapter. Anyway ily guys byeee.