004

"MERLINS BEARD WE OVERSLEPT" Narcissa exclaimed in a panic, she was still in the clothes from last night. "Guys get up!"

"It's 9 am mum." Briare groaned as she turned onto her stomach, face down onto the rug. "Wayyyy too early for any sane  person."

"Don't get your knickers in a twist Cissy," Florence added as she rubbed her eyes, her dark chocolate hair was messy. "It's Saturday."

"No it's a Monday and we missed breakfast and  are going to be late for potions for the fifth time this year." 

"Dammit." Her friend lifted her face up to meet her eyes, her black hair stuck up and she could barely keep her eyes open. 

"Then Briare and I can skip," Florence told her. "Since it looks like you didn't just wake up, I mean like look at your hair, it's perfect as if you brushed and got it ready already, just slip on your robes and go."

Narcissa didn't like the thought of what her two dorm mates would do when she's gone from the room. "Nah, if you're skipping Flore, then I'm skipping." She sat back down, "Besides, Lucius kindly will cover for us  and I'll study and make sure you get to the next class on time."

Not arguing, Briare mumbled a 'thank you' before face planting onto the ground again. 

***

"WHERE WERE YOU THREE?" Lucius asked angrily, "I had to cover for you, soon enough I'm going to lose all of Slughorn's respect and be the  worst  prefect in Slytherin history."

"Alright, alright, calm down teacher's pet." Briare said, "We were knocked out by the sugar last night, but I did save you some."

The Seongs desserts seem to always save conflict and calm anger down since the fire in Lucius's eyes started to extinguish. 

"Wait really?" 

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll let you off the hook, but that doesn't mean I will cover for you all again." He said.

"Thanks, Lucy! Your the best!" Florence sang, she skipped ahead of the others, her brown curls bouncing with her. Narcissa smiled at the sight of her beautiful friend, the platinum blond boy to look at her knowingly, she elbowed him sharply causing him to yelp a little.

Everyone that she knew has a ridiculous theory that Florence and herself could be something more than friends. This 'theory' is, one untrue, she likes guys (even though she never had a crush on a guy before) two, will not be approved by her parents and three is unnatural. Narcissa doesn't care who's kissing who, but she definitely knew that it's unnatural if she would be lesbian.

"Isn't she so beautiful? Am I right Cissy?" Briare commented nudging her.

"She is." She said wistfully before realising she dropped her guard down. "Friends can call their friends beautiful in a platonic way."

"I'm definitely sure you don't mean it platonically." The black-haired girl replied.

Narcissa paused for a second staring at her best friend, the light bent and decorated her features so well. Her dark chocolate hair sparkled and twirled gracefully as Florence turned around quite a distance away from the others. She smiled widely, her eyes hazel-green shone like crystals, "Oh what are you waiting for? Come on, we don't want to be late for class." She called out.

Did she really like Florence like that?

authors note
I can imagine this Cissy as demisexual so Imma make her that, I  know this is a rather short one, but I promise, the next one is gonna be longer.