03. you didn't even fini-

narrator's pov.

atsumu was right, you did really well.

somehow you passed with excellence, though it took a while to find that out because your professors were slow to update you on your results.

your birthday was tomorrow and you couldn't sleep.

sleeping was always hard after exam weeks - your sleep schedule was so fucked up that you couldn't even think straight.

you were seeing things out of the corner of your eye and you swear that your desk drawer was closed before you went to shower. the worst part was constantly getting up and staring out the window because you were paranoid of somebody standing out there.

you may as well be on hallucinogens at this point.

thoughts of cancelling on your friends since you would probably talk yourself into believing that your waiter was a secret reptile or something. you'd definitely been watching too many conspiracy theories.

your phone rang.

"who in their right mind is calling me at 3am?" you thought.

no caller id either. you're about to get your ass killed!

"hello?" you spoke in the softest voice possible. there was no response.

you chose to hang up, but 20 seconds later the person was calling again.

"hello..?"

"who are you trying to fool with that soft princess voice?"

it was your high school best friend, yukie.

"stop! i was scared and i change my voice when it's private caller." you groaned. your voice was tired and you were embarrassed that she heard you answer the phone like that.

"i fucking muted because you scared me, i thought you must've changed your number or something."

"you called me like two days ago, when would i have changed my number?" you said.

"i don't know, you always find time to do weird shit for no reason... like leaving me missed calls at midnight."

"i couldn't sleep," you laughed softly and sighed, "and i've been busy."

"oh? getting fucked by atsumu again?"

"no, i told you that ended months ago."

"you haven't been dicked down in MONTHS??"

"i have better things to do! what if i get pregnant?" you tried to reason. "i mean, come on. i don't think i can fit time in my schedule for an abortion, plus my parents would post-birth abort me if they found out i had one."

yukie scoffed, "you're not gonna get pregnant, you're still on birth control, aren't you?"

"duh, my period's off without it."

"you're already up at 3 in the morning, might as well be up with a reason. it might help you sleep."

"please, i've never had sex send me to sleep."

"i get so tired, it's pathetic. i think atsumu just has weak dick."

you thought about it, "i was never tired after doing it with akaashi either, though. i swear it's just me."

"i'm so sad for you."

"what is it with people being sad for me?"

"you need to have good sex!!"

you groaned, "yukie, atsumu was good."

she started giggling to herself and you were confused. "didn't you tell me that you didn't even fini-"

"shut up, that was only like two times. it still felt good anyway."

"you say soooo many words that mean so little to me. no finish? no good."

"lalalalalalalala."

"you know i'm right," she hummed.

"i can't hear you, lalalalala."

"i regret calling you back, goodnight, y/n."

"goodnight, yukie!" you chimed as you hung up the phone.

back to where you were - being paranoid about all of your surroundings and suffering from extreme sleep deprivation.

this is going to be a long night.

author's note - unedited
i already lost interest in this book,
all i'm thinking of is haikyuu dads and it's fucking with me

+ this is short because i forgot my idea so i filled the chap in w my last phone call LMAOO IM SORRY