23. blacklisted (filler)

narrator's pov.
timeskip to october

"what... the fuck is that?"

you thought your eyes must have been deceiving you. there was no way-

"it's an ice sculpture," atsumu crossed his arms, walking up behind it, "why? shit, is it melting?!"

"first of all," you pushed your hand out, motioning towards the sculpture, "why is there a LEAF covering your dick? and i mean, how is it gonna survive with everyone partying around it?"

"it's my birthday, i can have an ice sculpture if i want to. if it melts, it melts."

"and becomes a major slip and fall hazard, um, no thank you," you scoffed.

"come on, it'll be fine. it's only gonna be a few friends, it's not like our college parties."

"'tsumu, i sent out the invites, i know how many people are coming," you furrowed your brows.

it was miya atsumu who you were talking to, of course he thought that 500 people were only a few friends.

"did you invite your school friend?" he asked, walking around the living room with his hands behind his back innocently.

"this is like, the millionth time you've asked, so for the millionth time, yes i did."

"and ushijima right?"

"yes."

"and you blacklisted oikawa tooru?"

you furrowed your brows, "he's being hot in argentina, i think he has better things to do than to come to your birthday party anyway."

"but you did tell the security he's blacklisted?"

"yes, 'tsumu. shit."

"okay, okay, just making sure," he shrugged.

"i finished everything on the to do list, do you need me to do anything else?"

he looked around, seeing nothing more for you to do, "i think you're a free woman y/n. do what you want."

at that moment, you felt the vibration of your phone going off.

sakusa
sftlr
yeah

"okay, uh, i'll be out front if you need me."

"wait, wait!"

you turned around quickly stuffing your phone into your back pocket, "what?"

"i like your lipstick," atsumu said.

you smiled, "oh, thanks."

sakusa

10:23am
hey did you get the invite? i
know that 'tsumu told you
but he still wanted me to make
sure you got the mailed one

3:40pm
sftlr
yeah

okay good

good

glad to hear

will i see you there?

i would hope so

great

great

author's note
sakusa crumbs so you don't starve 🤎