26. fuck your apology

narrator's pov.

while you lied in your own pool of emotional shame, kiyoomi exited your bedroom door with his coat in hand.

with you being you, the only shirt near you be a drama department shirt from middle-school. you weren't too comfortable with being seen butt-naked after sex, so of course, kiyoomi got to see it. and make fun of you. then leave after saying goodnight and kissing you on the forehead like he never hurt you at all.

koutarou was coming upstairs to tell you people had started leaving (so he could ask for help with cleaning because he's lazy).

to his surprise, he saw kiyoomi up there as well.

wait, kiyoomi... coming out of your room?

he suspiciously eyed down both kiyoomi and then the door, "did you just-"

"shut up," he sighed, shaking his head embarrassedly.

koutarou raised his eyebrows in shock as atsumu walked up behind him.

they watched kiyoomi not even stumble as he drunkenly made his way down the stairs.

"what's going on?" atsumu asked. he hadn't clicked yet.

koutarou cocked his head towards your bedroom door.

atsumu's eyes widened, and without hesitation, he pushed open your door and placed his hands on his hips disappointedly.

"are we gonna talk about it?"

"no," you pulled the sheet over your head.

"now what happened to being your own woman who does not sleep with men who talk down on her?"

you frowned, "leave me alone, 'tsumu, this has nothing to do with you."

"um, who is the student living here RENT-FREE, and who is keeping the lights on in this household? in this room you are disrespecting with his presence?"

"not sakusa, am i right?" koutarou chuckled. atsumu glared at him. he then looked around confusedly, "what am i missing?"

"you guys are so up in my business, it's weird."

"what's weird is you letting dicks - like sakusa - fuck whenever they feel like it."

"i thought we were rooting for them!" koutarou gasped.

"oh, he was a dick to y/n, we don't root for them anymore."

"but like, he's our friend," koutarou tried to reason.

"can you guys have this conversation outside?" you crossed your arms, sighing irritatedly..

"can you listen to me when i tell you not to do something?"

you rolled your eyes, "i am a grown woman and i'm allowed to do what i want with whoever i want, okay?"

"woah," koutarou stepped back, creeping out the door slowly. he was a bit too tipsy for an argument, and he could sense one was coming.

"well sorry for trying to look out for my friend," atsumu scoffed, "fucking crucify me for caring."

"fuck off, you're trying to control my life!"

"y/n, what the actual fuck are you even talking about? if i was in your position, you wouldn't be encouraging my behaviour. you're hurting yourself, i'm being a good friend," he scowled.

"bro, you're invading my space. let me make bad decisions and learn from them, i don't need your help!"

"oh you don't need my help now?"

"no, i fucking don't."

"okay so you can fucking leave," he pointed to the door.

you stopped for a second. was he serious?

"for fucks sake, 'tsumu you're not seriously kicking me out over this shit."

"you didn't even wanna stay with me in the first place, so leave! either apologise right now or get out."

"um, apologise for fucking what?" you got out of bed.

"first of all, apologise to yourself for sleeping with kiyoomi. get some fucking self-respect, y/n," he yelled.

you grabbed your phone, a jacket, and putting on a proper pair of pants. "this is my life, atsumu, what aren't you fucking getting? you have no right to judge me," you screamed back at him.

"okay, so how about an apology to me for disrespecting me in my own house?"

you let out a short scoff, grabbing your keys and walking past him to get to the door.

"fuck you, miya. and fuck your apology," you spat.

you were embarrassed. you were almost certain that when you woke up tomorrow, there would be another "celebrity scandal" all over social media and your name would be right in the middle of all of it, yet again.

but for the moment, all you cared about was finding a place to sleep.