18. but i know you

narrator's pov.
a day later.

[2 tagged]

japangossipweekly
niya atsumu and l/n y/n — just roommates... or secret lovers? unblurred pictures + more on our website 😉

comments...

@ tanniii: who is this woman and why is she cuddling my man

@ takaaksjsks: CUTE I KNEW IT

@ aoi3307: who's l/n

@ bokutoess: how'd u get in their room 👦
@ therealbokuto ✅: nice name buddy

@ ssugurudaisho: Please can you do me a favour?
@ ssugurudaisho: I was trying to
login my Instagram page on my new
phone and they told me that they will
send Instagram link to you

"yeah... sorry guys," rintarou grimaced with a small hiss.

you shook your head, "not your fault. stupid reporter's name."

"i see why everyone hates her," atsumu threw a small stone down the length of the backyard, careful not to throw it into the pool.

you shrugged, "i don't understand why they blurred it, it wasn't even pornographic or anything."

"they just want more people to go to their site because they're getting irrelevant," rintarou rolled his eyes.

the three of you sat on the backyard stairs boredly, trying to hide away for a little while.

you didn't particularly care for spending your last free day being harassed by the public. you'd considered going out that night instead, less people to recognise you.

"ughhh, i hate this. 'tsumu, stop being famous right now."

"what about suna?"

"suna, stop being famous," you jokingly demanded, "i'm tired of people assuming things."

"i think they have a point when we look naked in bed together," atsumu reasoned with the public.

"whose side are you on?!" you tsked.

"i'm just saying, silly."

"well i'm going back to bed," rintarou stood up, dusting the back of his pajama pants off. "g'night."

he got a reasonable distance away before atsumu realised, "IT'S MID-DAY."