04. that's why your brother's hotter than you

narrator's pov.

it was a loud knocking at your door that finally woke you up.

you groaned and yelled out a muffled "who is it?"

"y/n, let me in," atsumu banged against the door.

"no, go home, i'm sleeping!"

he continued knocking, but it sounded a lot like it was being done with his head. "y/n, it's 4pm."

tapping your phone, you realised that it was in fact five past four. you rolled out of bed and whined all the way to the door.

atsumu's eyes glazed across your near empty room. your dorm looked very empty with everything packed up for the upcoming break.

"you're supposed to be ready in an hour," he grumbled, walking in and sitting on the uncomfortable wooden chair that you'd spent countless nights sitting and studying in over the past year.

"why are you here?" you asked.

"i was bored at home," he replied.

"stay bored, i need to shower."

he leaned his head back, staring at the ceiling, "without me?"

"this, atsumu — this is why we were never more than friends with benefits," you said, patting his cheek lightly.

he shrugged, "you gotta admit, we would've been a hot couple."

"i suppose," you mumbled, grabbing a towel from the top of one of the suitcases.

"when you think about it, any relationship i'm in is a hot one. i'm like... the hottest man on earth."

you let out laugh but quickly composed yourself.

"no, but for real, i feel like i'm in the top five hottest guys in japan though," he said.

you squinted, "ehhhhh."

"in tokyo?"

your voice went even more high-pitched, letting out another "ehhh."

his jaw dropped. "y/n, are you serious right now?"

"okay, okay, think about this," you smiled. "your friend, suna."

"my friend and rival. go on."

"kageyama, easily."

he furrowed his brows, "okay, my frenemy and rival."

you leaned against the wall, smirking. "my ex."

"you think your ex is hotter than me? that's low."

"he had a prettier dick too," you laughed.

"now you're just being MEAN!"

"you did this to yourself by even asking, 'tsumu."

"that was still only," he stopped to count on his fingers, "one, two, three... three people."

you stayed silent. "y/n..." he muttered.

"hear me out."

his head fell into his hands, shaking his head. "don't say it."

"i said, hear me out."

"l/n."

"something about the way osamu smells-"

"my twin brother? we are IDENTICAL. WOW."

"he's nicer than you!" you said, whipping him with your towel. "i remember studying at the shop and he gave me free onigiris and told me that he's proud of me. proud of me, 'tsumu. you never say nice things to me."

atsumu crossed his arms, "dude, i call you pretty all the time!"

"i think the last time you called me pretty was when you wanted me to come to that rich people party with you. you didn't even mean it," you scoffed.

"nooo, i meant it. you're one of the prettiest girls i've ever met."

"too late, idiot. that's why your brother's hotter than you."

he mocked your expressions and muttered a repetition of what you'd just said before remembering about the list. "hey, who's the last one?"

you throw your head back and slide down the wall dramatically. "atsumu, atsumu, listen."

"who are you gonna say now? my father?"

"your dad is a DILF, but no."

atsumu made a disapproving face at the dilf comment, but got back on track. "go on then, tell me who it is."

"last night i couldn't sleep so i was stalking the msby insta and he's actually way more
attractive than i thought he was."

atsumu rolled his eyes. of course it's one of his teammates, you always go for volleyball players.

"hot friend, sakusa," you smirked. "i know he's like a germaphobe and everything, but i would not mind being sprayed with disinfectant by him."

he gasped, "down BAD, doctor y/n. down BAD."

you shrug and tilt your head to the side. "could cause bronchospasm but i'm ready to die by that dick."

"where did you learn about bronchospasm?"

you furrowed your brows and spoke slowly, "atsumu, you are standing in a med campus dorm — my med campus dorm."

"oh, right." although studying was often a reason you weren't able to go out, he tended to forget that you were still in college — even when he was standing on your college's grounds.

"but i found it on webMD. i was wondering what would happen if i gave him head and he came but it was cleaning liquid."

it sounded like a spur-of-the-moment joke, but it wasn't. you had actually been thinking of that for quite a while last night. must be the sleep deprivation creativity.

"i imagine that his cum tastes like bleach," atsumu cackled. you were cackling with him until you paused.

"wait..."

he quickly became defensive, "i don't imagine him like when i'm- i mean i'm just joking, it's like because he's always cleaning shit. not based on personal experience or thought or anything."

"shhhh," you held out your pointer finger, telling him to be quiet. "me too, 'tsum. me too."

"exactly, like you would pop a titty for my best friend too."

"i would pop both titties for your best friend, miya... and maybe a coochie flap if necessary. who am i to deny the man of his needs?" you joke. maybe half-joke.

"for real though," he said, "would it be okay if i dragged him along with me tonight?"

you thought about it, "he probably won't want to come, 'tsumu."

"well, i know him better than you, so."

"he can come if he wants to. don't force him or i will actually pull a dramatic horror movie kill on you."

"and i don't doubt that you could," he smiled before you stepped out of the dorm and walked down the hall towards the communal showers.

"i hate college," you grumble.

author's note - unedited
writing at 5am w no sleep is the only motivation you need tbh