Nineteen: Hot topics, hot girls

„Did Amity also summon you to her little office?", Zander takes a more relaxed position leaning against the wall, I just wave my invitation towards him.He smiles a smile sweet and soft,„The perks of being in a circle like the Blight ones",
„Yeah, has some perks".
The bell suddenly rings out, echoing a bit in the empty hall.
„Well, was nice meeting you, I guess, but the teacher calls I guess", he chuckles and waves a bit with his hand,
„No school today, don't you know?",
„What?".
He strolls a bit into the empty hallway and makes a hand gesture.
„This all, her, is closed for today, everyone just prepares for the Blast, you either drink, dress yourself up or already sit at the lake",
„So the teacher just accepted this? God fucking crazy" I laugh out,
„Its a day like you never saw one, it's ...".
Another bell, a bit more quiet,
„Well, I get called in, guess we meet another, was nice meeting ya", he smirks, winks at me and opens the door and quickly enters in.
„I don't know what I should make of this guy" I mumble to myself amused.
If he's gonna be there too?
Who the fuck is even gonna be there?
If it's a fucking lake, what the tickets for?

Just hope Mister Happy Bartender won't be there

Well, thoughts for later, I guess, now just get home and getting some much needed sleep.
Same way back home, same way up and just back into bed, just hope for the best.
I sit down on my bed, my legs stretched out and slowly run my hands up from my feet to my hip, breathing in and finally breathing out as I reach my hips.
„Here we go, a short prayer for a good sleep til noon".
Just close your eyes and think about something positive.

The path is a bit flooded, the figure to my left has pulled the hood of his jacket deep into his face.
Thunder growls up in the sky, a blonde strain of hair clutches wet in my view.
The figure left to me mumbles something, reaches out and gives me some papers in plastic and a medal, helmet and eagle.
He pulls me to face him, his face just a mess of TV static, both of his arms on my shoulders he mumbles, and finally points

Into a flashing light

„Fuck", I jolt upright, just to face Eda who just opened the curtains,
„Oh fuck, shit, didn't see you there", she hastily tries to close them again, getting her hand messed up in a knot of curtains.
She just stands still and looks with a glance of hatred and a „Im-fucking-fed-up-with-this-shit"-glance onto the knot.
With a sigh she turns to look at me, her right hand still tied,
„Sorry, kiddo, thought you were already at school, but seems like ...", her view falls onto the ticket that lays on my table and she groans.
„Im getting old, the fucking Blast, yeah", I just hold up my hands,
„You don't have to excuse yourself, Eda, I'm your guest here",

„Yeah, ... guest" she whispers, quiet, but not quiet enough.

She quickly turns back to the ticket.
„You are lucky you got one of these", she comes closer to the table, still entangled in the curtain,
„Must got some good friends for this" she remarks.

I just sit there, my short hair messy, only dressed in a sport bra and a boxer, confused as ever.

„Why?"

She looks at me surprised, and then holds her belly with her left hand and laughs out.
„My little sleepyhead", she strolls closer to me, the curtain stretching further with every step.
She tousles over my head, messing my hair even more up.
„You are not from here, so you can't know, but there are two parts of the so called Blast, the part on noon, everyone parties at the lake and drinks, boys loose their virginity and girls get pregnant. BUT!".

She raises up a finger, a bit of light meanders through her golden nail polish,
„The second part is the one everyone wants to be part of".

Again she makes a dramatic break and then hushes,
„The second part that starts late noon and goes on late to the night, the part where the snobs drink and party til the sun rises".

To be honest, I just got more confused.
„So I now am part of this second one?",
„Yepp", she nods, seemingly proud.
„So this is some big shit?", I slightly panic, didn't expect this, fuck not all.
„I don't know, you have the Blights, Milanis and Belos offsprings there, so I guess, yeah".

My head just blacks out.

„Eda, I'm going to a high end party, shit, fuck", I was prepared for casual party shit but not this.
„Don't panic, Miss I-have-everything-under-control" she just says,
„This isn't easy, this is a hot topic, fuck, there is this hot girl and I can't just ...".
She smirks big in my face and I realize
Mouth too fast again, brain slow slow again.

She smirks and I realize

„Hot girl you say?", her smile grin stretches from one cheek to another.

I just press the pillow on my face and fall back into the bed I sit on, rolling up.

Lifting me out of the bed and gently setting me on the floor, Eda first gets a bit farther away, but comes back after some time.
„Here, kiddo", somethings falls on the floor infant of me, the thud sounds like cloth.
„Not going to wear dress",
„Do I look like a Disney princess? I don't own dresses".
Peaking out from the pillow I see a leather jacket, a white tee and some pants.
„Do you really think, that if some snobs are let off the leach that they just hold some charity ball?".

I remove the pillow and look fully at the clothes.
„Some of my old ones, from another times, but they fit the event and you".
Lifting up the jacket I spot a pin.
„Band kid supremacy?" I chuckle and I can't even count seconds as she snatches it off the jacket,„Story for another day, as you slowly should get going now, or you miss the pre-party. And now go out there and show them what a ... Pittsburgh can do", she pats me on my shoulder and leaves.

Well, this was another one and here's ya boi the author.
Latest uploads were a bit spare, my time cut short for this project.
In conclusion, I have to thank for a lot.
We reached the magic 10 bois and gals, and I can't thank you enough for that you paid the story another visit even after I kinda drowned it.
And for that, I give ya something.
The next chapter on Friday.

See ya all in Delirium Deluxe

Short slid in, sorry that I don't really respond to comments, but I am kinda to shy, sorry