Part 2: The Arrival...

Y/Ns POV

I was walking down the city; I couldn't believe hell was like this!

A few demons looked at me, eyes examining me, I simply faced them, making my yellow eye glow brighter, making them turn away.

I walked until I reached some sort of bar, it had usual counter, and it had a stage with an animatronic that resembled a golden rabbit.

I walked over to the counter and sat down which got the attention of the bartender.

Y/N: Hello mister bartender. Can you tell me what I could do down here? I just came here, so I don't know what to do.

He nodded his flaming head and gestured me to sit on a chair.
I happily sat down and listened to what he had to say.

He told me that this is hell, a place where all sinners gather when they die. He said every once a year, there would be a time called 'The cleansing' where exterminators would come down and kill us... scary.

He also mentioned that there were very powerful demons out there, they're called overlords.
He warned me not to anger one, as the Overlord would most likely kill me if I did so.

I simply nodded, he told me a couple of these things, like what to do or what I could do. When it was over, I thanked him.

I was about to leave until...

Animatronic: hey! Why don't you give me that gem in your chest.

Then a distorting noise can be heard...

Everything tuned blood red, and an aura edited from around me, and the lightning bolt on the left side of my mask strobed red.
I shot a red beam at him, and it hit his chest and did nothing, he laughed at me, then this happened...

(credit: Skeletbreak) 

Everyone in the bar was shocked on what just happened. 'This kid has that much power?!' Everyone thought.

Y/N: let that be a lesson to all of you, do not do bad things around or to me.

I turned to them one last time and said that to them and walked out.

Ever since then... rumors about me began to spread... after a few days... ive suddenly been called... 'The Masked One'

'Hmph, how mean... spreading rumors like that.' I pouted.