Part 3: The Meeting...

(1 week later)

Y/N POV

It's been a week since that bar incident, gotten myself a job as a waiter at a nearby cafe!
The owner was nice enough to accept me!
Yay!

Now I currently have enough money to rent a room, after all, the cafe is quite popular among the sinners of hell.

It was my last shift, when suddenly...
The demons around me started to panic.
They tried hiding, some even started running.

'What's going on?' I thought while tilting my head.

I turned around, noticing even the staff were gone.
Suddenly, I heard a staticky noise which sounded like a distorted radio, it became louder and louder, and the door began to open...

Only to reveal a slim figure with a cane, must be one of those older residents! He had some small antlers and wore red, even his hair was red.

He had this big smile, he should also brush his teeth more. I reality warped to him, it seemed like he didn't notice me yet.

I tapped his forearm, and he looked down and his eyes widened a little.
I simply asked politely,

Y/N: Excuse me sir? Would you like to have a seat. Everyone ran away for some reason, so there's plenty of seats available. If you would follow me?

He looked at me curiously, then he laughed and nodded.

???: Why yes of course! I would gladly take up your offer!

I led him to the best table in the cafe, since nobody was around. I gestured for him to sit, and passed him the menu. Also, his voice sounded like a 1950's radio, kinda cool.

I took out a paper and pen and asked,

Y/N: would you like to order anything sir? I'd recommend having the grilled marinated vension steak, it's one of our main dishes.

???: Yes that sounds absolutely delicious! I would very much like to have that please! Oh, and no need to call me sir, my name's Alastor! Please to meet you!

I chuckled and nodded. Then I asked again,

Y/N: So Alastor, would you like to have a drink? For you, I'd recommend some of our fruit puch, it's quite well known.

He laughed and nodded, I bowed and headed to the kitchen. Nobody was there...

*sigh* looks like I'll have to cook... hope it won't be too bad. I grabbed the fresh deer and used my power to summon 3 different people.