Part 8: The First Enemy

Y/N pov 

--------------------------------------------------------

After our short introduction, there was a big explosion that destroyed part of the hotel. 

I looked outside and saw a snake guy. Perhaps I should teach him a lesson, one he wouldn't for get anytime soon. 

Snake guy: Ha! Well well well, loo-

His gaze landed on me and he started to freak out, he went back inside his big machine and I could hear gears running.

Suddenly a laser canon shot out from the bottem of the machine  and aimed directly in front of us

*sigh*

looks like ill have to deal with this.

???: Hahaha! I'm so evil! you're never going to take the sheer power of this! IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!

He fires his laser canon. 

Charlie: INFINITE!!!

(SONIC IS THE LASER AND KNUCKLES IS Y/N. SKIP TO 5SECONDS, END AT 15 SECONDS.)

(credit: sonic primal. Video: Do I Look like I need your power?)

???: WHAT?! HOW?! 

Y/N: You have no idea what I'm capable of.

Everyone eyed me curiously, for the ship was under my control. I summoned chains holding the ship in place. The laser canon fired again and I stopped the shot with my hand and held it for a second and then released it, this time at the machine. The laser then blasted the ship, making bits and pieces of metal and eggshells fall. I saw the snake guy get blasted away.

???: YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF SIR PENTIOUS!!!

he yells as he flew away. So Sir Pentious is his name. The chains dispersed into cubes and everything returned to normal.

I then turned around and saw a couple of faces. Alastor, who I didn't know was there, had a look of approval and I could tell he was impressed. Angel Dust just looked at me, surprised with the power I held. Charlie just had the same sparkle in her eyes. Vaggie just held a neutral look, but i could tell she was quite surprised on how I handled the situation so easily! Husk didn't care, like always. and Nifty just looked and me with a look of admiration. 

Alastor: My My! Yet another amazing display of skill and power!

Alastor said with his usual excitement.

Y/N: Thank you very much and good to see you again Alastor.

Alastor: Nice to see you again also. Well I'm starved, who wants some Jambalaya? 

Alastor asks with his usual excitement before everyone starts walking back to the hotel 

Alastor: My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for Jambalaya, in fact, it nearly killed her! Hoho! You could say 'the kick was right out of hell!' Oh I'm on a roll! Yes sir, this is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Stay tuned.