Part 4: The Power...

(5 days later)

Y/N POV

These five days have been pretty good. ...for me at least...

I got myself a pet noglin named Stitch. Yes he's named after Lilo and Stitch. He is currently on my shoulder at the moment.

Alastor comes to the cafe everyday now, whenever he does, the customers run or hide

Alastor comes to the cafe everyday now, whenever he does, the customers run or hide.... I don't think he's that scary... right? Every time this happens I have to be the one to find and bring1 those who didn't pay for their food and drinks, back to the cafe.
Also, he gave me a nickname calling me 'Infinite', I like that nickname.

I was currently walking back to my rented apartment after a hectic day at the cafe.

Y/N: *sigh( My arms hurt... what should we eat for dinner?

Suddenly, two massive arms appeared outta nowhere and tried to crush us.
Unfortunately for him, being a reality demon and all has its benefits.

I casually dodged its attacks with ease.

Y/N: You're too slow. Come back when you gained a little more speed.

Stitch jumped off my shoulder and spat a plasma beam towards the figure with the huge arms.

It was a one shot, one kill, That was a little too easy.
But then as soon as I thought that, I heard something shoot.

I turned in the direction that Stitch was, only to find him trapped in a net. It then disappeared, along with Stitch.

Y/N: you would actually go this far?

I flicked my wrist and a bunch of cubes form into 3 egg shaped drones.

Y/N: Find Stitch, now.

Egg drones: Yes Master.

They flew off. I sat down and waited. After what felt like hours of complete boredom. I got a signal from an egg drone that Stitch had been found.

I lifted myself up and stretched.

Y/N: Nngh! Ahh, it's been awhile since I've done this.

I floated off the ground and  flew at really high speed, leaving a red trail behind me. I flew past buildings, and more buildings.
About 4 minutes later, I finally reached the location. It was a very old looking warehouse, in the outskirts of the city where nobody lives.